Going for a walk

Sure you could also have got Everest Base camp into that.
Tell you what Sherburn Hill 13 miles in after a long injury lay off.... :lol: :lol: I thought it was a good idea at the time. Then the bank between Shadforth and A181 Thornley :lol:. Joking aside I've got no bad feeling on my left foot this morning which is a positive for now. The amount of litter on the sides of roads is depressing as well

Tell you what Sherburn Hill 13 miles in after a long injury lay off.... :lol: :lol: I thought it was a good idea at the time. Then the bank between Shadforth and A181 Thornley :lol:. Joking aside I've got no bad feeling on my left foot this morning which is a positive for now. The amount of litter on the sides of roads is depressing as well
I'd known that you'd been injured so that walk was a very good one, and I'm glad you've had no reaction. But don't get me on about litter. 👿

Just slowly starting to walk a few miles again
had both big toe nails removed in April and had a severe infection in my left big toe(oustio mylites ) infection in the bone
still not fixed yet however managed 4 mile x 5 times in the last few weeks
We are still not into our regular 4/5 miles after this horrendous past year of ill Heath
we feel lucky we can still have our holidays and occasional days out
hopefully soon we can start again and walk a few times a week

We are still not into our regular 4/5 miles after this horrendous past year of ill Heath
we feel lucky we can still have our holidays and occasional days out
hopefully soon we can start again and walk a few times a week
When you get back into it take it easy.👍
Went up Whitehills in Gateshead for stroll and accidentally walked 17 miles to Hamsterley.
Easy mistake to make ^ :lol:

Last edited:
This is my regular walk. This is my favourite pub.

The NC500 ruined my Scottish holidays and now hordes of tofu eating sandal wearing bearded wokist lefty Guardian readers are going to ruin my Wednesday Walk.

Back