Good TV series to binge on?

Started The Crowded Room on Apple but it's not really holding me, anyone seen it that can recommend?
yes! I almost packed it in after 3episodes and stuck with it and actually thought it was pretty good by the end though perhaps 10 episodes is 2 too many.
Something specific happens that either grips you or you throw the remote at the tv!

Watching Griselda on Netflix, 4 episodes in. Very good. Had expected it to be very similar to Queen Of The South (and some of the themes probably are tbf). However, think it's at least as good as, if not better, than that series. Bit less flashy and glamorised, bloodier violence. Maybe closer in feel to the Sicario films. Recommended particularly if you like the Mexican/South American cartel genres.

Watching Griselda on Netflix, 4 episodes in. Very good. Had expected it to be very similar to Queen Of The South (and some of the themes probably are tbf). However, think it's at least as good as, if not better, than that series. Bit less flashy and glamorised, bloodier violence. Maybe closer in feel to the Sicario films. Recommended particularly if you like the Mexican/South American cartel genres.

Started this the other night - first episode was enough to bring me back so the plan is to binge it over the Easter break.

Binged The 3 body Problem on Netflix, quite enjoyed it. Liked the first book but didn't get on with the second so I'm looking forward to seeing how they deal with the next stage

Binged The 3 body Problem on Netflix, quite enjoyed it. Liked the first book but didn't get on with the second so I'm looking forward to seeing how they deal with the next stage
Aye we started it last night but I was canny pissed and our lass said there's no way you'll remember any of this so you'll have to watch it again tomorrow 🤣. Only first episode so I'll watch it later, seemed canny through one eye 🤣🤣
Started this the other night - first episode was enough to bring me back so the plan is to binge it over the Easter break.
It's decent 👌. Better than queen of the south.

Just watched first two seasons of Broadchurch. By gum it's grim and I was in tears a few times. The acting is universally outstanding esp Tennant and Colman and the parents of the dead boy Jodie Whittaker and Andrew Buchan. However the actress who surprised me was Pauline Quirke: I thought she was just a lightweight comedy actress but she showed some surly sarcastic chops here!

Kin has been great so far - I'd say it's a more tame Love/Hate though which in comparison was pretty visceral.
Onto series 3 of love/hate. Really enjoying it probably better than Kin for me. Thought first series was a bit slow to get going, which a lot of other people have said but it really kicks in from series 2

Onto series 3 of love/hate. Really enjoying it probably better than Kin for me. Thought first series was a bit slow to get going, which a lot of other people have said but it really kicks in from series 2

Yep definitely agree with that. Feel Aiden Gillen is more suited to the likes of "Kin", something a bit slicker and dare I say '"Holywood" as opposed to the grittiness of "Love/Hate". Yeah, the last two seasons were captivating. Great, great show.

2 episodes in enjoyed so far

yes! I almost packed it in after 3episodes and stuck with it and actually thought it was pretty good by the end though perhaps 10 episodes is 2 too many.
Something specific happens that either grips you or you throw the remote at the tv!
6 in and you are spot on. Glad I continued even though it does drag and didn't realise it was 10 episodes. Got the well telegraphed twist but suspect there is more to come.

Back