Grinding teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

box2box

Striker
At night. Feels like someone has knocked my right hand side of jaw out, cannot close teeth together on right hind side. Co codamol tonight :D

Nearly bit my tongue in half twice whilst asleep last week fucker killed jumped out of the bed.

I do it like a boss. Dentist has recommended a gum shield. Would rather grind my teeth tbh.

I've had two. Soft one first, chewed through it :lol:

Then got a hard one, which was so rigid it was moving my teeth when I ground my teeth. I don't do it any more though.

I do it s lot, dentist said it's beginning to show wear on my teeth, it's a stress thing for me. Haven't done it as much since I started at the gym. You can get a gum shield from the dentist, mine charges £60, had an appointment to get one fitted but was skint so cancelled it.

Definitely get yourself a gum shield. I'm currently getting most of my teeth crowned whilst trying not to think how much its all costing

Buy one from Sports Direct or somewhere, cheap as chips and resilient. The ones from the dentist I have had were expensive and chewed through them.

Dentist said it looks like I've been doing it. Some days my jaw aches like fuck as though it's been working all day and night. Probably off this. Stress/anxiety induced for me probably. Didn't bother with the gum shield, dentist said some people dont bother as they can't sleep with them in.

I do it s lot, dentist said it's beginning to show wear on my teeth, it's a stress thing for me. Haven't done it as much since I started at the gym. You can get a gum shield from the dentist, mine charges £60, had an appointment to get one fitted but was skint so cancelled it.
Same here. Except mine cost about £140, the f***ing robdog.

You barely notice it's in like.

Gum shield from the dentist really works for me. Had jaw pain for years. Also try going to your doctor's as I was prescribed anti depressants which work as a muscle relaxant. There are other drugs which help - one which was actually for epilepsy which worked straight away but which I was allergic to. I'm all for trying anything that helps as the pain drives you mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back