Hartlepool United

Gateshead pretty decent side.
They are amazing all things considered. Very low crowds and one of the lowest budgets. It’s only things like the sales of Langstaff and Scott and the trophy run that helps them keep their heads above water. They get fantastic loan players from all over Cardiff and Derby ant the moment for example. I don’t know how they do it tbh

They are amazing all things considered. Very low crowds and one of the lowest budgets. It’s only things like the sales of Langstaff and Scott and the trophy run that helps them keep their heads above water. They get fantastic loan players from all over Cardiff and Derby ant the moment for example. I don’t know how they do it tbh
It would be class if they got into the football league. Wonder what sort of crowds they could get?

Big win for Shields tonight too.

Just got back in from the game. Can’t decide if Gateshead were out of this world or pools were utterly woeful. Bit of both probably but pools looked like they’ve given up on this season. Was sat with the 1300 pools fans and enjoyed the ironic chant of “How shit must you be you’ve only scored 6” before the 7th went in.

Sound better ran than a club just a little south!

Back