Has Pritchard said why he left

Get him back on loan if brum drop.

We offer pay only half his wages so Speakdaddy will be back on board, Brum cut their spending, Alex keeps his 2 year contract.

Literally everybody wins.

Didn’t mind him and he was a plus as a player here. But he was also overrated. Often fluffed his lines once he got in the box.
Should have kept him to the end of this season mind.

Beale and the contract situation. I think Beale was the reason he downed tools rather than saw the season out and I can’t blame him tbh, there were rumours of a fall out on the training pitch.

It'll be a simple case of being offered a one year extension on the same wage. Genuinely think had it been a two year deal he would of signed. I don't buy this insulting offer as if it was a decrease of wages.

He then signed for Birmingham on a two and a half year deal, and I highly doubt for much more than he's on now... He's really not that good.

An assist every 4 and a half games and a goal every night on 13 games for Sunderland. No doubt people will say he brings so much more to the team than goals and assists, but that's quite literally the main part of his job and as far as that's concerned, it's hugely underwhelming. It's a miracle the club got any money for him tbh as he's been injured for the same amount of games he's played for Birmingham and has only 1 assist and zero goals in the 300 plus minutes he's played for them.

Provided a much needed bit of experience in midfield when he was here. Pretty much the only player that wasn’t a rabbit in the headlights when we played the Mags in January.

Had the most assists in our squad when he left.

Funny thing is pretty much every head coach we’ve had since KLD and Speakman has bemoaned the lack of experience yet they show absolutely no sign that they’re about to change the approach.

Even Dodds in his latest interview …

“think the average age of the squad in the games I've taken is 22 and I think the most experienced manager could be sat here.. you can only deal with the hand you are dealt. I'm really proud of how I've prepared the team but sometimes you need a bit of a help.”

Will the penny ever drop for the owners?

W

hat does he ride, a shetland pony?
How tall do you think jockeys are 🤣

I was sad he left, it was clear he and Beale had a dislike for eachother. That must have played a part in his decision to go too.
He will be invaluable to Birmingham next season when they're looking to make L1 play-offs...

How tall do you think jockeys are 🤣

I was sad he left, it was clear he and Beale had a dislike for eachother. That must have played a part in his decision to go too.
He will be invaluable to Birmingham next season when they're looking to make L1 play-offs...
Definately the sort to speak his mind.

The club wont want any of that!

Back