Have you ever had a dream about an SMBer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a dream that @LadyMuck knocked on me door and gave me a gingerbread man. Lady Muck then left and I went in the kitchen and decided to eat the gingerbread man. At this point @Nasum calls me and tells me not to eat the gingerbread man. Nasum reckons its been poisoned. I tell nasum thats hes daft and put the phone down. I eat the gingerbread man and its a very nice gingerbread man. I even text Lady Muck to tell her how good it was, to which she replies with a ;) smiley. I put the tele on and theres a news report. Somebody has been killed in a suspected poisoning. Im shitting it at this point, has Muck poisoned me?

I call @vote quimby and ask him what the craic is. He tells me that Muck is going around poisoning all the SMB'ers that she "WADNT". At this point theres a news update on tbe tele, @Bishop Mackem was the poor sod who got poisoned and has died. Im proper scared now, and call all the other SMB members.. @ollie c, @greedminds, @chriswallace85 and @ChrisAshley have all died. @tunstall birdman somehow lives, she mustnt have reached him yet.

I go to the hospital, on the way I pass a rather ill looking @dennis longhorn at a bus stop, Muck has got him anarl. I get tested and it turns out I have not been poisoned, the gingerbread man was ricin-free. Muck is arrested and sentenced to 12 months on the FTB forum.

I live, safe in the knowledge that Lady Muck reckons Im a wad. :cool:

I had a dream that @LadyMuck knocked on me door and gave me a gingerbread man. Lady Muck then left and I went in the kitchen and decided to eat the gingerbread man. At this point @Nasum calls me and tells me not to eat the gingerbread man. Nasum reckons its been poisoned. I tell nasum thats hes daft and put the phone down. I eat the gingerbread man and its a very nice gingerbread man. I even text Lady Muck to tell her how good it was, to which she replies with a ;) smiley. I put the tele on and theres a news report. Somebody has been killed in a suspected poisoning. Im shitting it at this point, has Muck poisoned me?

I call @vote quimby and ask him what the craic is. He tells me that Muck is going around poisoning all the SMB'ers that she "WADNT". At this point theres a news update on tbe tele, @Bishop Mackem was the poor sod who got poisoned and has died. Im proper scared now, and call all the other SMB members.. @ollie c, @greedminds, @chriswallace85 and @ChrisAshley have all died. @tunstall birdman somehow lives, she mustnt have reached him yet.

I go to the hospital, on the way I pass a rather ill looking @dennis longhorn at a bus stop, Muck has got him anarl. I get tested and it turns out I have not been poisoned, the gingerbread man was ricin-free. Muck is arrested and sentenced to 12 months on the FTB forum.

I live, safe in the knowledge that Lady Muck reckons Im a wad. :cool:

One does not qualify for this sackless scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back