Haway UKIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot wait until the 8th of May so I don't have to put up with this f***ing tedious shite anymore.

They'll win a couple of seats and bugger off into obscurity having done as much for British politics as Martin Bell.
TBF to Martin Bell, he did the country a service getting rid of that bellend.

I cannot wait until the 8th of May so I don't have to put up with this f***ing tedious shite anymore.

They'll win a couple of seats and bugger off into obscurity having done as much for British politics as Martin Bell.
Wrong mate. That is only the beginning. We expect to win very little this tkme around but we will be at the forefront of popitical chaneg in future. First past the post is finished exexcept in horse racing

Bliddy misery.

Cheer up man merra :lol:

Wrong mate. That is only the beginning. We expect to win very little this tkme around but we will be at the forefront of popitical chaneg in future. First past the post is finished exexcept in horse racing

No you won't. Farage will get bored and the party will end up exactly the same way as the BNP and every other fringe party before it.

The future beckons
Good post.

Spot on.

Rattled and seething

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back