Heard there was a medical today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22590
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22590

Or is one. Doesn't seem to be out on here, who is it normally posts when there is one? My source is via a mate blah blah bit saying there was one and nee idea who it is mind

Gerrin, some random bloke I've never met before tells an internet forum that some relation of his told him we've medicalled a player, marvellous!

Rodwell was at the AoL apparently.
Although he may require more than one medical, loves an injury

Or is one. Doesn't seem to be out on here, who is it normally posts when there is one? My source is via a mate blah blah bit saying there was one and nee idea who it is mind
overheard a bloke in the pub?

Feel sorry for ya mate never post anything like this cos this place is full of bellends. There was a signing expected today and it was described to me as "controversial". Nowt came of it though so I'm glad I didn't post it on here! The source was the clubs media officer btw. I've since seen some London paper claim we failed in a last minute deal for Frazier Campbell, make of that what you will

No but probably as reliable. Guess we'll see.

poyet said only yesterday that he hopes we sign one before tomorrow so even if we do the 'source' is talking bullshit. its all over the tv, papers, online, its everywhere that we are very close to signing someone. sounds like your mate is a chancer trying to sound 'itk'

Feel sorry for ya mate never post anything like this cos this place is full of bellends. There was a signing expected today and it was described to me as "controversial". Nowt came of it though so I'm glad I didn't post it on here! The source was the clubs media officer btw. I've since seen some London paper claim we failed in a last minute deal for Frazier Campbell, make of that what you will

Does sound like Campbell, possibly just in case. I imagine the slots are booked before the player has agreed just to speed along the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back