Help needed .

I've somehow managed to accumulate 1534 albums and 4878 uploaded media. None of which I want . How can I get rid of them.
You'll definitely be able to sell the albums to a record dealer. Be worth good money, When my Sister went she left behind hundreds, I called a dealer in Yorkshire where she'd lived, he came with a van checked them & made me good cash offer. The vinyl market is massive. You'll have no problem selling.
You'll definitely be able to sell the albums to a record dealer. Be worth good money, When my Sister went she left behind hundreds, I called a dealer in Yorkshire where she'd lived, he came with a van checked them & made me good cash offer. The vinyl market is massive. You'll have no problem selling.
I can't find the bloke that came out's phone number but he did say when we were talking records that if ever I wanted to sell my vinyl he'd come up. His shop was in Beverley, E.Yorks so it showed what vinyl is worth to collectors. I don't know if it was Bug Vinyl or Minster the lad had.

Last edited:

Back