Hot tubs

ChrisK

Winger
Mate went all out a few year back spent 15k on a tub and enclosure the whole works, told me today his was great for first 6 months used it a lot, but only used twice this year and he looking to sell tub says biggest waste of money wish he never bothered.
Anyone still using theirs?

Mate went all out a few year back spent 15k on a tub and enclosure the whole works, told me today his was great for first 6 months used it a lot, but only used twice this year and he looking to sell tub says biggest waste of money wish he never bothered.
Yep still love it about 6 year on, particularly on bitter dark winter nights after 5 a side, 2 cans, sometimes headphones on sometimes silence. Bliss.

No as soon as the electricity price went up turned off.
Mind you ours was a bargain.

When we got ours they stated quid a day n it ended up exactly that! Likely double now. £60 a month. Need to ensure you use it n enjoy it plenty for that.
Is that just for days you use it, or every day?
Hired an inflatable one for a weekend to see what they're like, but I hated it.
I've had them on holiday a few times, novelty wore off, and that was in a private forest area. I think it would be more crap in a housing estate, but each to their own, my cousin seems to love it.

Last edited:

Totally OT mate but Sam from KS Spraying came to see us. All sorted and booked in to the job before Xmas. Thanks again. Even better that he's also a mlf.

Back