Hull release McShane but Alex Bruce offered new contract!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Used to think McShane had a lot of potential when he was with us. I think I was the only one! His positional sense and decision-making were awful but had many other attributes more than compensated. Not seen him play for Hull.

Laughable nepotism ...could have been worse
The useless tub of lard coukd have signed his equally useless son for us
He f***ing knew that shit wouldnt have flew here like, not to mention we were a premier league side get away with hiding that signing in the championship.

He f***ing knew that shit wouldnt have flew here like, not to mention we were a premier league side get away with hiding that signing in the championship.
Given that he's been found out again hull must be thinking otherwise as this reeks of a bad deal for everybody but the Bruce family ... McShane is shite but Bruce is as bad if not worse

Used to think McShane had a lot of potential when he was with us. I think I was the only one! His positional sense and decision-making were awful but had many other attributes more than compensated. Not seen him play for Hull.

The only attribute that matters to me, in this the age of the badge kissing, money grabbing, agent led mercenary, is passion for the cause. Macca has that and has come on a fair way since he left you for us. Not the best player by a long shot, but wholehearted. The billy big bollox may have rolled over as cannon fodder but he never did.

I offer not one word in defense (snigger - will you accept self flagellation before breakfast ?) of Bruce. Either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back