interesting tweets from Kristan Heneage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngest manager to ever win a european trophy and won a treble in first season at porto(only his second season as a manager).

You missed out his first season where he took the relegation favourites who were bottom in October to an 11th place finish and a cup semi final by playin attractive football which earned him the Porto job in the first place. AVB will go on to be a Champions League winner with the best clubs in the world but it's too soon for that yet. He's probably already well out of our reach mind, but I'd still like us to test the water.

You missed out his first season where he took the relegation favourites who were bottom in October to an 11th place finish and a cup semi final by playin attractive football which earned him the Porto job in the first place. AVB will go on to be a Champions League winner with the best clubs in the world but it's too soon for that yet. He's probably already well out of our reach mind, but I'd still like us to test the water.
I'm not that much a of a football hipster to know that :cry:

If its AVB I'm supporting North Ferriby from now on.

Really? Why?
You'd stop supporting us if we appointed one of the most highly rated young managers in the world? You must really hate the fella.
Highly rated ? he can stick his project up his arse. Over-rated like.

If it's AVB I'd be over the moon considering been left with Dyche or Pearson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back