Is anyone not that bothered anymore

Scotty 1978

Striker
Don’t know if it’s an age thing, but I’m not arsed about today I’m over the result immediately these days, years ago it would ruin my weekend. The club show zero ambition, than was evident in the last few transfer window, what’s KLD end game, promotion then sell up ? Even if we did get in to the top league we’d need to invest heavily in players, we’re light years even behind the average premier league teams, we will never challenge at the top end.

Don’t know if it’s an age thing, but I’m not arsed about today I’m over the result immediately these days, years ago it would ruin my weekend. The club show zero ambition, than was evident in the last few transfer window, what’s KLD end game, promotion then sell up ? Even if we did get in to the top league we’d need to invest heavily in players, we’re light years even behind the average premier league teams, we will never challenge at the top end.
I’m not bothered about this particular result in the slightest tbh, but I am very worried about the future for our club. Genuinely thought we were on the up until December 2023, but struggling to see anything positive about next season now, especially if that idiot remains in charge

I’m not bothered about this particular result in the slightest tbh, but I am very worried about the future for our club. Genuinely thought we were on the up until December 2023, but struggling to see anything positive about next season now, especially if that idiot remains in charge
Clarke will be sold in the summer, dread to think the standard of player we replace him with

It definitely feels easier to get over the inevitable defeats the older I get

I’ve long accepted safc will never win the top division in my lifetime but I do expect them to compete in the championship and win promotion

I see no reason at all why safc can’t emulate Brighton

Know exactly what you mean mate. Moyes did it for me. I still got my season ticket but I haven't been away since and have just been meh for a long time. Started to reignite over the last few years but despondent with it all after the whole mags/Beale carry on.

Went to hudddrsfield n genuinely dont know how folk go to every away.

Nah mate I'm fuming........!!!!!!!!

I f*cking love this club and it pains me to see it like this. I've been a supporter since 1990 and I've seen ups and downs (league 1 being the deepest of downs) but I think this may be the worst...........the regime has no care for the club, the fans, the legacy, the old boys (players), the members, its an absolute f*cking shameless, no other words can be said........

After a couple of years of enjoying going to the match again, I've just kind of regressed back into the state of torpor that I was in for four years in League One. Not looking forward to the matches, only going out of habit and stubbornness.

I'll maybe start to get a bit more interested again once we get rid of this dullard.

Kld aim is spawn promotion. Sell immediately. In meanwhile zero spending. Club to be self sufficient. Players will be sold in summer to balance books. Think everyone knows that now . Beale will stay as cheap free option . Its terrible situation for fans as reality kicks in . Bcb and ticket handling escalated feelings amongst fans.
Unless kld sells up this will be our clubs position for foreseeable future. Fans deserve better!!!!

Still pisses me off, a bit like the OP it used to ruin me weekend. But since we’ve had the bairn(she’s 3) I get over it much quicker.

Like after the mags game, I was disappointed but not gutted. Missus and bairn picked me up after the game. Told the bairn the crack and she said ‘don’t worry daddy we’ll cheer you up when we get home’.

It’s a constant in my life and without Sunderland I wouldn’t have met my missus. But really they can get fucked.

I go to the games for the crack and beer. Don't really mind about the result as long as we win a few and give a good account of ourselves.

Individual results don’t bother me as much as they used to.

People employed by the club showing themselves to be complete cocks bothers me more than it ever did.

I’m 42.

Still pisses me off, a bit like the OP it used to ruin me weekend. But since we’ve had the bairn(she’s 3) I get over it much quicker.

Like after the mags game, I was disappointed but not gutted. Missus and bairn picked me up after the game. Told the bairn the crack and she said ‘don’t worry daddy we’ll cheer you up when we get home’.

It’s a constant in my life and without Sunderland I wouldn’t have met my missus. But really they can get fucked.
This

I share this with my team.
I go, I come home. No real emotion just go through the motions.
Not good.

Back