Israeli on Sky News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn't matter where the truth comes from

The 'truth' which was disputed by the journalist who actually made the remarks?

Here you g, just in case you missed it:

From the reporters FB page:

Aishi Zidan
2 August · Edited
Don’t use me as your propaganda weapon

I spent a night at the Shifa hospital in Gaza two weeks ago. I was covering the situation in Gaza for my newspaper.

My story was about the Palestinian civilians who were victims of war. My article started with a story of four little boys who were killed on the beach the same day. They were playing on the beach when Israeli army hit them without any clear reason or warning. I interviewed a boy who survived from the attack. The Shifa hospital was full of women and children who were victims of this ugly war. I described their stories in detail.

During the night someone launched a rocket somewhere behind the hospital. Now this sentence from my article is spreading in the pro-Israeli medias. I mentioned this in my article because I’m a professional journalist. I try to cover the events truthfully as I see them and I strongly condemn these kind of actions.

But I find it very disgusting how this one sentence was taken out context to be used as an excuse to target civilians in Gaza. My story became quickly a tool of propaganda. The people sharing this story are not even trying to understand the situation as a whole. They are just looking for excuses to Israeli actions in Gaza.

I refuse to be part of this kind of propaganda.

Doesn't matter where the truth comes from
Except it is complete made up bollocks just like the rest of the stories in that hate ridden link that you posted. The journalist who did the original interview said herself that what was reported in your link was complete shite.

Except it is complete made up bollocks just like the rest of the stories in that hate ridden link that you posted. The journalist who did the original interview said herself that what was reported in your link was complete shite.
So hamas aren't using hospitals & schools as military bases ??

So hamas aren't using hospitals & schools as military bases ??
The link to that hate site would have you believe that shite, which you seem to do without questioning.
Just ignore the fact that the journalist who did the actual report said, "During the night someone launched a rocket somewhere behind the hospital," as that does not fit in with your obvious hate agenda.

For years whenever this type of thing cropped up, I always supported Israel. What had happened in world war 2, how it seemed that all they wanted was a homeland, and the Arab States hated them etc, etc. However, I never took the time to read about it.

My opinion changed.

I really can't see how anyone who reads about the history and how Israel treat people In the West Bank and gaza can justify at all what Israel are doing.

If I was a member of a community who was being treat the way the people of gaza and the West Bank are bring treat, would I fight back?

Damn right I would.

For years whenever this type of thing cropped up, I always supported Israel. What had happened in world war 2, how it seemed that all they wanted was a homeland, and the Arab States hated them etc, etc. However, I never took the time to read about it.

My opinion changed.

I really can't see how anyone who reads about the history and how Israel treat people In the West Bank and gaza can justify at all what Israel are doing.

If I was a member of a community who was being treat the way the people of gaza and the West Bank are bring treat, would I fight back?

Damn right I would.

It is simple, they chose not to read as the source that is providing them information couldn't lie, could they? And as long as it is justified by someone in power (israeli PM), surely they can't be wrong?

The link to that hate site would have you believe that shite, which you seem to do without questioning.
Just ignore the fact that the journalist who did the actual report said, "During the night someone launched a rocket somewhere behind the hospital," as that does not fit in with your obvious hate agenda.
Just answer the question yes or no ??

I guess he already did. The rocket was fired somewhere behind the hospital. So the answer would be no.

Now if he said the rocket was fired from the command centre within the hospital the answer would be yes.
Cheers, saved me the bother of stating the obvious.

My opinion changed.

Damn right I would.

It gets not truer than this... The facts are establishing a Jewish guilt haven in the post WWII landscape was an awful decision. It can be ranked up there with the decision to split countries with Stalin and the Treaty of Versailles.
At the time it seemed noble... But it really wasn't noble at all. It was a power play by us, which then devolved as our influence waned into a West-aligned nation backed by the US because the Arab nations, in the post-colonial landscape of the Cold War, had aligned mostly with the USSR.

The results of which we have to hear about in a two to three year cycle on the news. A two-state solution should be forced, with Israel returning the land it has slowly consumed via war gains and "developments", and then withdraw any support except that which keeps the two-states from interfering with one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back