Jack Daniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really fancied a lager tonight anarl but alas my drink stocks are rubbish ATM

Feel for ya mate, there's nowt worse than not having the drink in that ya fancy.

I'm currently knecking a nice American Blonde called 1986, it's not very strong but it's nice and refreshing. Debating whether or not to open a bottle of Jim Barry McRae Wood but as I'm full of cold I think it might be wasted.

I'm not a whisky drinker, I drink vodka as it is less likely to give you a hangover if you over-indulge which I sometimes accidentally do and it's never my fault.

Astonishing vodka fact coming alert! The much-maligned "Glen's Vodka" (£15.99 per litre @Morrisons) was rated higher for taste and quality than Smirnoff and a few other "brand" vodkas by a panel of tasters recently (not a joke btw).

The fact that it is made from sugar beet and not grain matters not to me. Gans great with a diet coke.

I'm not a whisky drinker, I drink vodka as it is less likely to give you a hangover if you over-indulge which I sometimes accidentally do and it's never my fault.

Astonishing vodka fact coming alert! The much-maligned "Glen's Vodka" (£15.99 per litre @Morrisons) was rated higher for taste and quality than Smirnoff and a few other "brand" vodkas by a panel of tasters recently (not a joke btw).

The fact that it is made from sugar beet and not grain matters not to me. Gans great with a diet coke.
Smirnoff is a f***ing horrendous vodka

Really fancied a lager tonight anarl but alas my drink stocks are rubbish ATM

Just imagine a bunch of gimps posting here with a bottle of JD at their keyboard.

Place would be shut down by Yewtree/ Tyne/Tees Constabulary/ MI5/Catholic Church/Dept. of Environment/ EU/ Seaham League of Decency/Roger/Ryhope Concerned Citizens/Garda Siochāna.... Any one of those or a combination of same.

Fcuking kip would explode, in my opinion.

I much prefer lager to all alci drinks like, but when it's cold and dark I'll have a whisky

I resemble your remark insinuating that spirit-drinkers are alkies. My doctor told me to stop drinking beer or lager on account of my gout. He pointed me in the direction of Glen's vodka (the exciting vodka!) and I've never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back