Kin - tv show

I’m onto series 3 of Love/Hate and I’m still not sure about it.
Improved massively from the first series but some of the plot is very implausible, recurring themes and it could all have been dealt with in one series.
Come to think of it, I’ve not checked how many series exist, maybe it’s still going like a sitcom??
I am on end of s3, 5 series altogether. Agree, getting s bit daft but will stick with it. I like Nidge character tho, funny while ruthless.

Think that Kin has a much better cast than Love/Hate but after a promising start it doesn’t really go anywhere for me whereas Love/Hate gets a lot better after a very ropey start.

Bren and Nidge in the same show would be class mind.

I think Love/Hate is set in the 80s looking at the phones and cars etc whereas Kin is more present day.
Having binged on three series of Love/Hate I’m of the opinion that it’s grim. Low life scum wronguns killing eachother, shagging , booze and drugs.
Roll on series four for me 😂

I think Love/Hate is set in the 80s looking at the phones and cars etc whereas Kin is more present day.
Having binged on three series of Love/Hate I’m of the opinion that it’s grim. Low life scum wronguns killing eachother, shagging , booze and drugs.
The 80s?
They're using mobile phones and spending Euros man :lol:

80s haha, are you 20? Them phones are burners but were being used till about 2004. It does show the materialistic side of tv now tho to be fair.

Give owa! Why?! Just finished season 2 and just looked to see if there is going to be a season 3.
I read that the production company (think they were Canadian) who originally made the first 2 series went bust. Last year or 2022. Most of the main cast moved on to other projects in the meantime so won't be available for a while. The actor who plays Michael is contracted to something else until the end of this year. Reckon they'll still make a 3rd, given it's popularity now, though could be another year or two before it hits the screens

Interesting how Love/Hate got a reshowing on the strength of Kin.
I think Kin will move into Gangs of London level crime, whereas Love/Hate remained at scum. All the better too.

Back