Kin - tv show

Heard mixed reports about Love/Hate but going to give it a go anyway.

Might be some time before a 3rd series of Kin gets made, mind. Bron Studios, the Canadian company who made the first 2, went bankrupt last July. BBC then took over the rights to Kin but was reading that most of the main cast have since moved on to other projects. Charlie Cox, who plays Michael, is contracted to another production until the end of this year. So likely to be 18 months at the earliest before anything new comes out

It is though it’s horrid. The main tough guys are Nidge who looks like a light wind would knock over and a boy band reject 😂
I think that’s part of the message that it’s the psychos who will pull the trigger or who will damage you without a second thought that are living in that world, they don’t all look like Vinnie Jones.

I do find these urban gangster things a bit implausible tho.

Just caught the end of series 2 there again as it was on. Even though I only watched it a week or so ago.

Absolutely brilliant.

I’m onto series 3 of Love/Hate and I’m still not sure about it.
Improved massively from the first series but some of the plot is very implausible, recurring themes and it could all have been dealt with in one series.
Come to think of it, I’ve not checked how many series exist, maybe it’s still going like a sitcom??

Back