King of the Tin Foil Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right mate. You got this thread open.

What weird and wacky stuff we gonna chat about tonight?

Origin of AIDS?
Weather manipulation?
Ancient aliens seeding earth?
Both air malaysia planes that supposedly crashed were the same?
Denver international airport?
9/11?
7/7?
madrid bombings?
Mumbai attacks?
Isis being manufactured?
Hollow earth theory?
Life is an illusion, we live in a real matrix?

Origin of AIDS?
Weather manipulation?
9/11?
7/7?
madrid bombings?
Mumbai attacks?
Isis being manufactured?
Hollow earth theory?
Can't we keep it simple like?

How about basic conspiracy theories? Alien abductions? The Sunderland Curse? Why does fluff always end up in your belly button?

Can't we keep it simple like?

How about basic conspiracy theories? Alien abductions? The Sunderland Curse? Why does fluff always end up in your belly button?

:lol:

All the ones Ive mentioned are simple when broken down marra.

But ok I'll humour you.

Alien abductions- Not sure lots of misinformation about. Thats one im still on the fence about.

The sunderland curse. Defo got legs this one. One city can not have this much bad luck like.

Fluff. if you get fluff in your belly button. It means you're a wearwolf. FACT.

Origin of AIDS?
Weather manipulation?
9/11?
7/7?
madrid bombings?
Mumbai attacks?
Isis being manufactured?
Hollow earth theory?
Ok then, evidence that the moon was placed into earths orbit by aliens...how come there are thousands and thousands of impact craters on the moon but nowhere near the amount you'd expect on earth?

:lol:

All the ones Ive mentioned are simple when broken down marra.

But ok I'll humour you.

Alien abductions- Not sure lots of misinformation about. Thats one im still on the fence about.

The sunderland curse. Defo got legs this one. One city can not have this much bad luck like.

Fluff. if you get fluff in your belly button. It means you're a wearwolf. FACT.
It's not so much the abductions I'm worried about, just the anal probing they seem to have a fascination about ........ But now I'm worried ........ when's the next Full Moon?

Ok then, evidence that the moon was placed into earths orbit by aliens...how come there are thousands and thousands of impact craters on the moon but nowhere near the amount you'd expect on earth?

Weathering. Next

BTW not dissmissing your death star moon theory, it has a lot going for it

Weathering. Next

BTW not dissmissing your death star moon theory, it has a lot going for it
Piss poor attempt from you that mind PM. The moon is nowhere near the size of Earth yet has been peppered with craters (Possibly asteroids caused them but maybe they were caused by something more sinister!).

It's got to be an impossibility for that many strikes not to do the same to Earth...that's if it was asteroids. The only logical explanation is that Earth was under attack and allies positioned the Moon into the line of attack.

Piss poor attempt from you that mind PM. The moon is nowhere near the size of Earth yet has been peppered with craters (Possibly asteroids caused them but maybe they were caused by something more sinister!).

It's got to be an impossibility for that many strikes not to do the same to Earth...that's if it was asteroids. The only logical explanation is that Earth was under attack and allies positioned the Moon into the line of attack.

Hahaha was only playing devils advocate mate. Of course I believe in our spaceship moon.

Here's another anomaly about the crators on the moon. No matter what the size they are all the same depth or shallowness. Could be something to do with the differing gravity fields but I put it down to the fact the outer layer or the moon is regolith and underneath must be something else. Something artificial.

f***ing like it. :lol: Like I said mate its got legs. Watch this. Real reason why we havent gone back to the moon. You'll love it.

or the moon is artificial, placed here

The moon is a reptilian moon base
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK523catYZg

BTW you totally dismissing our atmosphere and weathering system?

Living in a genuine matrix please

Great choice, one of my favs.

Im off to kip so will tease you and fill you in later. Oooh err misuus.

Anyway read these before we start

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/is-life-an-illusion-part-deux.720945/

Part one seems to have disappeared, or the gallery is down atm.

Last edited:
Hahaha was only playing devils advocate mate. Of course I believe in our spaceship moon.

Here's another anomaly about the crators on the moon. No matter what the size they are all the same depth or shallowness. Could be something to do with the differing gravity fields but I put it down to the fact the outer layer or the moon is regolith and underneath must be something else. Something artificial.

f***ing like it. :lol: Like I said mate its got legs. Watch this. Real reason why we havent gone back to the moon. You'll love it.

or the moon is artificial, placed here

The moon is a reptilian moon base
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK523catYZg

BTW you totally dismissing our atmosphere and weathering system?

Great choice, one of my favs.

Im off to kip so will tease you and fill you in later. Oooh err misuus.

Anyway read these before we start

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/is-life-an-illusion-part-deux.720945/

Part one seems to have disappeared, or the gallery is down atm.
Not ignoring you mate, I've got more to add but busy atm, got some time tomorrow to put my response together!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back