Kobbie Mainoo

Mainoo going to Anfield in that Man United side and looking the best player on the pitch was mental for a kid of that age. There's been worse Liverpool sides and better United sides that went to Anfield and had the players shitting it. He looks the real deal to me. Rice, Mainoo and Bellingham would be the midfield three for any other manager, but Southgate will go for Henderson.

Imagine this under a proper manager, though?

Pickford
Walker Maguire Stones Shaw
Mainoo Rice
Bellingham
Foden Saka
Kane

Last edited:
Mainoo going to Anfield in that Man United side and looking the best player on the pitch was mental for a kid of that age. There's been worse Liverpool sides and better United sides that went to Anfield and had the players shitting it. He looks the real deal to me. Rice, Mainoo and Bellingham would be the midfield three for any other manager, but Southgate will go for Henderson.

Pickford
Mainoo Rice
Bellingham
Foden Saka
Kane
You just know as well he will pick Rashford ahead of Foden

Pickford
Mainoo Rice
Bellingham
Foden Saka
Kane
Palmer surely has to be in there?

Pickford
Mainoo Rice
Bellingham
Foden Saka
Kane
It was at OT

Pickford
Mainoo Rice
Bellingham
Foden Saka
Kane
I’d play a crazy 3-2-3-2 formation and just go for it.

Pickford in goal.
Walker, Gomez and Shaw sitting behind Stones and Rice.
Saka, Bellingham and Foden sitting behind Palmer and Kane.

Pickford
Mainoo Rice
Bellingham
Foden Saka
Kane

A proper manager would play Bellingham, Foden and Saka all out of their best positions and roles?

Pickford
Mainoo Rice
Bellingham
Foden Saka
Kane

Southgate will pick 10 out of 11 of those players.

And he might yet pick Mainoo.

Tbf, the lad admitted it was crazy.

He’s right!

Back