Krakow

Really nice place. Was cheap when I was there on a stag do a few years ago, no idea how that stacks up with current exchange rates.

Got the obvious tourist sights to see it’ll be cold.

I absolutely love Krakow. Been 5 or 6 times now, beautiful place with lots to do (or if you can’t be bothered, lots of lovely cafes/bars etc to chill in). Reykjavik is also canny but it’s astronomical once you get there. I went in 2017 and it was around £14 for a bottle of beer… Krakow was about £2 last time I went!

I absolutely love Krakow. Been 5 or 6 times now, beautiful place with lots to do (or if you can’t be bothered, lots of lovely cafes/bars etc to chill in). Reykjavik is also canny but it’s astronomical once you get there. I went in 2017 and it was around £14 for a bottle of beer… Krakow was about £2 last time I went!
Jesus!

Yeah thinking Krakow might be better. As long as there is nice bait and drink/good bars etc we’ll be happy.

Was unsure how it was looking atm with the war taking place.
Mate just got back from Reykjavik 2 weeks ago. I was aware how pricey it was, when I asked him how much his pint was on his story his reply was “just had to ring the bank to authorise it” :lol:
:lol:

Last edited:
Krakow is much cheaper than Reykjavik but both class places to visit. Been to both this year.

Even in the main square in Krakow, the food and drink were reasonably priced.

Absolutely no issue with the war. It's miles away from the warzone.

A man went on a stabbing rampage in a shopping mall last week, injured 5 and killed one. Ex Arsenal footballer Mari got caught up in it, safe as houses marra.
Some mad bastard threw bombs at a refugee centre and then hung himself. Someone else chased a car, rammed it then when the other lad got out, pumped him full of lead.

That’s just in the last two days ower here.

Some mad bastard threw bombs at a refugee centre and then hung himself. Someone else chased a car, rammed it then when the other lad got out, pumped him full of lead.

That’s just in the last two days ower here.
Aye but he didn’t ask for owa here, @billybobmackem2312 has a massive amount of street cred in England and wouldn’t be bothered by anyone.

Nowt wrong with raw mince.
the zraz are ok and there are plenty of kiabasa to work with and maybe bigos..... cant get on with pierogi at all. The Polish FIL has taken up cooking in his retierment and expanded his range which works out well but zraz still my favourite

They are good with cakes

Back