Last game of the season against Sheff Wed 😉

I want whoever will be worse next season to stay up.

Theres a chance stoke might get it right one day with all the money, and Birmingham will spend money under new owners but Shef Wed will probably be a basket case under their ownership.

Hope we win, love to see them go down. Grew up with them and they were arrogant as f*ck, the mags of South Yorkshire to me. When they were in the prem and going to cup finals they were unbearable, hated them ever since. The love in on here is beyond me, proper club etc. I have one team and one team only, the rest i don’t care about tbh.
The Blades i grew up around were down to earth and like us tbh, much preferred them.

I like Sheffield Wednesday and hope they stay up. But, that being said, if we get to the last game of the season and we can relegate them I'd like us to do it, just to feel involved in the end of the season really. I'm glad the game is highly likely to have something riding on it, even if only for them

Who can forget it being our fault Man Utd didn’t win the league, and Rooney and Co never forgiving us … yet we got beat🤷‍♂️…. It’s strange being a Sunderland fan 😂

Who can forget it being our fault Man Utd didn’t win the league, and Rooney and Co never forgiving us … yet we got beat🤷‍♂️…. It’s strange being a Sunderland fan 😂
Set of arseholes. Still get plastic man united fans moaning about that day, totally oblivious to the fact that they happily rubbed it in when we were relegated at old Trafford a few years earlier.

Mags came through with every club in league one
This was different it was carnage on the metro, people coming home from work all caught up in it all falling all over work bags and that, one lads fan was pissing blood out his kenk

I was told by a mag mate later on there’s some friendship between the two

Set of arseholes. Still get plastic man united fans moaning about that day, totally oblivious to the fact that they happily rubbed it in when we were relegated at old Trafford a few years earlier.
Let's all do the Poznan.....oh yes, we did!

We were the only team they didn't beat at home and they were lucky to get a draw too.

Nahh more noticeable this one. Also after play off semi, loads waiting outside and near that garage and throwing digs. Was a few scraps around that area and more looking for bother, so personally, fuck them if they go down or not.
i had the same issue after the Play off win !! was with our lass as well!! some were great and wished us well others were not so welcoming !! i would like them to stay up only because of distance !! but honestly don't really care who goes down

Back