Lateness

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be almost ready, but I'll wait til he knocks on the door then I'll have to search for my cinema card, fags, lighter, pop and house keys. Oh, and then shut the curtains and check the back door. And put the light on. Probably best go for a piss. Oops, nearly forgot my phone there. Now where did I put it? Hang on, I'll just check the shed is locked up first.

I can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but lateness pisses me off. I actually sacked someone after they came out with some 25 hour body clock crap when they were late for a meeting with a client.

I'm too impatient to wait for anyone, if they're not there after 10 mins I just leave. If they were that concerned about getting a lift they would call me.

How is it possible for fully grown adults to be late through things such as sleeping in, cant get out of shower on time, not been able to get somewhere because they left organising transport to the last minute etc etc

I had to go to a wedding in colchester on sunday morning so needed to be away from work sharpish ready to pick up people that i was giving a lift to.
Anyway my work colleague (who is 50 years old) didnt turn up at correct time, he then gets HIS f***ing WIFE to call me to explain he had slept in but is leaving the house now, he then turns up 45 minutes late for his shift.

I then have 25 minutes to get home, have a shower and get to the place i am meant to be picking others up, I get there on time (0800) she then turns up at 08:25 :evil::evil:

I can understand if people are stuck in traffic etc but haway f***ing sleeping in at 50 year old or leaving the organisation of a lift until the morning is taking the f***ing piss.

BTW this 50 year old work colleague is always shit at time keeping so its not even like it is a one off.

I despise lateness.... @tooliohelmet is terrible for being late... all the lads got together recently and told him we wouldn't be his friend anymore if he didn't buck his ideas up... He upped his game a little, but is still very bad...!

He also..... loves Bros, wears ripped jeans and wears bottle tops on his shoes STILL.....

I am a teacher and a Head of Year in the Sixth Form. There is a large cohort of students consistently late for school. I keep telling them that references from employers are now often asking for not just comments on lateness and attendance but an actual breakdown of figures. Just yesterday I got a reference form from the NHS some lass who wants to get into Nursing and they have asked for an exact breakdown of her attendance and number of times late.

Basically she wont get offered a place because she wont get her backside out of bed in the morning.

I am a teacher and a Head of Year in the Sixth Form. There is a large cohort of students consistently late for school. I keep telling them that references from employers are now often asking for not just comments on lateness and attendance but an actual breakdown of figures. Just yesterday I got a reference form from the NHS some lass who wants to get into Nursing and they have asked for an exact breakdown of her attendance and number of times late.

Basically she wont get offered a place because she wont get her backside out of bed in the morning.

What's your nickname?

I despise lateness.... @tooliohelmet is terrible for being late... all the lads got together recently and told him we wouldn't be his friend anymore if he didn't buck his ideas up... He upped his game a little, but is still very bad...!

He also..... loves Bros, wears ripped jeans and wears bottle tops on his shoes STILL.....

At least his fashion sense is later than yours, Shakin Stevens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back