Leicester Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or to see Sunderland lose at Leicester?

On second thoughts, it's going to be a pretty shite weekend then!
Still got about 200 records in the garage off when I had dreams of being a superstar dj, about 15years ago.

Never been on mate - just picking up most of the lads there as some drink in there as it's their local.
Ah you got your own bus. Theres a coach leaving from there as well, that we're on.

Me + 4

Seems really popular this game like. I reckon we could have sold twice the allocation we were given.

So what time's everyone setting off then? 7.30 ish for us with one or two pick ups en route. Not going straight to Leicester though.
For those of you travelling by coach,have you a planned drink stop or is it straight in.?

Our minibus driver wouldnt agree to take us any earlier than 8 so were not sure wether its worth stopping off somewhere for a drink or just going straight into leicesters pubs.

Me + 40 odd others on the supporters bus. Looking forward to this one, not been their before. And we paying for the scum tickets on the way :cool: We will all be heading for a pub, not a clue where but usually around 20/30 mins from ground. Leaving at 7.30

Our minibus driver wouldnt agree to take us any earlier than 8 so were not sure wether its worth stopping off somewhere for a drink or just going straight into leicesters pubs.
Eight's sharp enough to stop for a few. We'll be stopping of for breckie on the way down anarl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back