Leo Fuhr Hjelde - signed

It’s the price tag where you don’t get a quality championship player. Is anyone surprised in his level? Even a championship club didn’t want him and were happy to cash in on him to at the time a side quite high up in the league.

You get what you pay for.

Give him basic rules and get him up to speed in training. Make him do summick that connects all the parts of his body. Fighting, swimming, dancing, yoga, owt. Even a shit footballer can make a decent centre half.

Give him basic rules and get him up to speed in training. Make him do summick that connects all the parts of his body. Fighting, swimming, dancing, yoga, owt. Even a shit footballer can make a decent centre half.
Of all the crap we’ve signed he is the most baffling. I hope he may be the one that changes the direction of our recruitment.

Apparently Leeds fans were pissed off he went I’m now sure we employ people to pretend to be fans of other clubs so it looks like we have signed a gem

Or Speakman has burner facebook accounts like Beale.

Apparently Leeds fans were pissed off he went I’m now sure we employ people to pretend to be fans of other clubs so it looks like we have signed a gem

All I’ve heard from Leeds fans and journalists is words to the effect ‘how the feck have we got money for Leo’
He is terrible
Only on his good days

Last edited:

He must get on the Leeds forum anarl, they all seemed happy to be shot of him tbf.

Back