Macaulay Langstaff ( Rumor )

They’re like Haaland compared to the children we’ve got.

Would you rather have a 1 in 4 striker than a none in how many …..🤔🤔

They haven’t played many minutes because they are about as ready to play championship football as Sampson the Cat.
Id rather play Rusyn or give any of them an actual run of games then sign any of that shite.

Id rather play Rusyn or give any of them an actual run of games then sign any of that shite.
Each to their own. I’d back any of those players to score more and be more helpful to the side than any of Speakman’s inadequate adolescents.

I’d like to hear the thoughts of a Boro fan for balance.

@seahamstar @wev17

Would it bother you if fifteen year Sam Greenwood said nasty things about you on Twitter?
Thought you meant 'me' personally when I first read that 😁.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
As long as he's doing his job properly then I couldn't care less if he said summat about us - especially if it was when he was a child.
Wouldn’t have won the CL with us
Eh?
Scored plenty goals for you

So is Ukraine , benfica b, Chelsea u21, French 2nd div.
I’d rather take a risk on a lad who’s a prolific goal scorer in non league/league 2 than any of these we’ve already brought in
Or we don’t take a risk and sign someone who is proven at this level? He doesn’t even have to be prolific, someone who can actually handle playing in the championship and chip in with the odd goal and assist would make a huge difference.

Or we don’t take a risk and sign someone who is proven at this level? He doesn’t even have to be prolific, someone who can actually handle playing in the championship and chip in with the odd goal and assist would make a huge difference.
Totally agree,obviously that would be the better option.
Just saying out of the duds we’ve got, I’d rather take a risk on langstaff

Had a good chat with my Notts County mate tonight. Reckons Wagstaff has a top work ethic and will be decent at championship level.

Totally agree,obviously that would be the better option.
Just saying out of the duds we’ve got, I’d rather take a risk on langstaff
I wouldn’t be against it but would have to be alongside someone who knows this league and can genuinely make some kind of impact even if it’s a loan.

So is Ukraine , benfica b, Chelsea u21, French 2nd div.
I’d rather take a risk on a lad who’s a prolific goal scorer in non league/league 2 than any of these we’ve already brought in
Yep, players have made the leap in the past, recent example Asante at West Brom. The worst type of players for me, are Premier League U23 players, soft as shite and have been playing tippy tappy football since the age of 6. Yes the good ones are good, the Palmers, McAtees etc, but there is a helluva lot shite out there. Whilst personally I'm not sure Langstaff has what it takes, I would definitely take this route as opposed to signing B rate foreign players or Premier League academy rejects

Back