McCann's getting abuse on twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was also pretty disgusted that money donated by the public, for the charity set up by the mcanns (supposed to be specifically for finding their missing child) was spent on their mortage.

Not to mention their determination it seems to hinder investigations etc.
They seem also more interested in suiing and protecting their reputation that they do in finding their daughter, at least that its what it looks like to me.
Haven't they sued a newspaper for printing the lie that they hindered the investigation. I doubt they'd sue if they really had hindered it.
You seem to think they should just take the shit and slander fired at them. They deny the allegations and sue, this means they are only interested in protecting their reputation. If they don't deny the allegations and say nothing, well the allegations must be true. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

misleading information??? from the king of the pie charts thats rich.

Even if my child abduction pie chart was the most irrelevant post ever in the history of this board, and by the way it was entirely relevant, it would pale into insignificance compared to your trademark brain dead bollocks.

Even if my child abduction pie chart was the most irrelevant post ever in the history of this board, and by the way it was entirely relevant, it would pale into insignificance compared to your trademark brain dead bollocks.

out of your intellectual depth pancho, wont rise to your bait

I've just a come straight to the end of this thread, and I'm amused to find we have a child abduction pie chart somewhere in the 17 pages.

Must read the rest of it....

I've just a come straight to the end of this thread, and I'm amused to find we have a child abduction pie chart somewhere in the 17 pages.

Must read the rest of it....

I'll save you some time.

FF is referring to a previous McCann thread on parsnip.

If you are of previously sound mind then it's probably not for you.

Go on. Stick it on here. I like a good pie chart.

Oh bugger.

The only copy of the infamous pie chart inexistence now appears to be hidden in a long closed thread in parsnip.

I looked recently and I can't find the original link.

It was from CEOP and they seem to have updated their website with more recent data.

If it's important to you then I'll have a rummage when I've got time and post it on here.

However if yours is just a general pie chart fetish then I have an impressive collection of completely unconnected but nevertheless interesting examples I could show you.

so has this turned into a Mcann had her killed conspiracy thread yet?

Well let's be honest the guardian having a go at sky isn't unusual...
And I would normally side with guardian.

I would give Martin brunt a good kicking any day, not necessarily for this mind...

course you wouldn't Cee Jay, you are blinkered like a horse who only knows one way to run and has been trained in well by his masters.

shame on you and your ilk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back