Me Mate's Latest Text...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at Jasmine's outfit man, she's clearly game.
:lol: Just keeping hersell cool in the Arabian heat man. Just looks far too high maintenance to me. And she's got a fuckin' tiger looking after her.

Belle on the other hand is a naturally pretty French girl, a little quirky, with a playful adventurous side. I always liked that little stray stand of hair she has. :lol: And she knas a canny bloke when she sees one. ;)

You've not seen the film then.
:lol: :lol:

:lol: Just keeping her sell cool in the Arabian heat man. Just looks far too high maintenance to me. And she's got a fuckin' tiger looking after her.

Belle on the other hand is a naturally pretty French girl, a little quirky, with a playful adventurous side. I always liked that little stray stand of hair she has. :lol: And she knas a canny bloke when she sees one. ;)

:lol: :lol:
I bet you were half way there typing that ya filthy pig.

:lol: Just keeping hersell cool in the Arabian heat man. Just looks far too high maintenance to me. And she's got a fuckin' tiger looking after her.

Belle on the other hand is a naturally pretty French girl, a little quirky, with a playful adventurous side. I always liked that little stray stand of hair she has. :lol: And she knas a canny bloke when she sees one.

You're worried about a little tiger when Belle's lad is literally a fuck off massive beast? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back