Messi refuses to be subbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridicilous nothing story. As far as people saying he's now got an ego tbf the fucker is one of the greatest footballers the world has ever seen, he's gonna have an ego like most people in his position would.

I only watched the first half of that game, but he looked like he was trying flat out to get that all time La Liga goal scoring record at the detriment to the rest of the team. I reckon he wanted to try and get it against lowly Eibar so he can parade around like Billy Big Bollocks in el Classico.

In truth he will probably get more kudos if he scores it against Madrid.

Fell out with Pep because of his attitude.

Guillem Balague reported last year that it came out that Pep told him he couldn't leave a team meeting to go and get a can of coke, he walked out, went and got one and smiled at Pep when opening it which was apparently the final straw. Was said at the time that Xavi, Iniesta etc are also fed up of his antics but he is untouchable.

He was due to be subbed and refused. Luis Enrique is quoted as saying that he "trusts what Messi tells him" so he took Neymar off instead. Its an absolute disgrace that the little prick would even dare refuse to be subbed. I don't care who he is, he wouldnt play for me again or spend a long time on the bench to prove a point. Until he is gaffer one day, he doesnt male decisions like that even if he is considered the best player in the world. Which personally I dont think he is. Would have Ronaldo in my team before him. Imo he is a more complete player but thats an argument for another day.

Obviously a great player but seems like a knacker. I noticed at the World Cup when the Argies were playing, none of the players had out to do with him. They were going in huddles before Extra Time etc and he was sitting away from them all. He might hate the fuckers like or they might hate him.

I'm sure Zlatan has some less than kind words for him in his book too.

He was due to be subbed and refused. Luis Enrique is quoted as saying that he "trusts what Messi tells him" so he took Neymar off instead. Its an absolute disgrace that the little prick would even dare refuse to be subbed. I don't care who he is, he wouldnt play for me again or spend a long time on the bench to prove a point. Until he is gaffer one day, he doesnt male decisions like that even if he is considered the best player in the world. Which personally I dont think he is. Would have Ronaldo in my team before him. Imo he is a more complete player but thats an argument for another day.
You 'know' all this of course?

Fell out with Pep because of his attitude.

Guillem Balague reported last year that it came out that Pep told him he couldn't leave a team meeting to go and get a can of coke, he walked out, went and got one and smiled at Pep when opening it which was apparently the final straw. Was said at the time that Xavi, Iniesta etc are also fed up of his antics but he is untouchable.

There have been a few stories like this with ex team mates saying he is an utter prick.

A true gent was Maradonna, and knew how to have a party too. I appreciate Messi as a footballer, but he has a lack of character and the growth hormone stuff will always hang over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back