RAWA Minutes from recent supporter's collective meeting with SAFC

Just a reminder that I wasn't at this meeting, so although I've messaged those who were, I might not be able to provide too much in the way of additional context but I'll be on the thread throughout the day (the joys of working from home) so I'll make sure any feedback/ questions are forwarded

Last edited:

‘Following the conclusion of an internal investigation requested by the Club’s Boardof Directors, we identified that a serious error in judgement was made in relation tothe Black Cats Bar. We now understand how this error in judgement was made andhave identified where accountability sits, confirming that the action taken wasinexcusable and more importantly preventable. Although employment law preventsus from sharing any information, all staff involved in the matter were interviewed andfollowing the conclusion of a detailed internal enquiry, the appropriate levels ofaction have now been taken to conclude this process. At the last meeting withsupporters’ groups, we made a commitment to putting fans at the heart of all thatwe do. That commitment is unwavering, and as supporters you will soon start to seemeaningful change. We understand where we need to improve, and this includes anongoing requirement to continually develop our people and refine our processes. Inthe coming months, we are excited about bringing that commitment to life and embracing it throughout all levels of our Club.’

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m about half way through and so far, unless the answers from Speakman change as I read on, it seems he either doesn’t get it or doesn’t want to get it.

He cites Aouchiche and Rusyn as players with experience. He can’t possibly believe this is what fans mean by experienced players.

I’m guessing the player over 30 they reference is Moore, so fair enough if he didn’t want to come here, nothing could be done.

Last edited:

Back