Most interestingly: have any player come out in support of Poyet?

Are the players still with Poyet?

• Yes, all bar one or two maybe

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, not at all bar one or two maybe

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UltrasLazio1900

If I remember correctly, there were Cattermole and Bridcutt saying something about learning from Poyet semi-recently but has thee been an out and out declaration of support in the last week or so?

Personally I think there is no love lost between him and some/most?...of the players (regardless of how shite they are).

I reckon damage was done when he signed "his" players on the transfer window (they might be no world beaters nor they seem to be fantastic choices BUT he had the right to sign new blood)...and some of the old guard might have though "not ahead of me you won't"...

...and more decisive damage might have been done with the Hull FÁ Cup game selection and the loss of the lure of a final...with more resentment going his way.

Thoughts?

If I remember correctly, there were Cattermole and Bridcutt saying something about learning from Poyet semi-recently but has thee been an out and out declaration of support in the last week or so?

Personally I think there is no love lost between him and some/most?...of the players (regardless of how shite they are).

I reckon damage was done when he signed "his" players on the transfer window (they might be no world beaters nor they seem to be fantastic choices BUT he had the right to sign new blood)...and some of the old guard might have though "not ahead of me you won't"...

...and more decisive damage might have been done with the Hull FÁ Cup game selection and the loss of the lure of a final...with more resentment going his way.

Thoughts?

You've just made every bit of that up. Every single word.

I like the way the SMB works. If they say nowt, they have lost it with Poyet. If they support him verbally, they are two faced *****.

Scatter...mole is one with him, I think he did say something about learning from him recently, yes.

You've just made every bit of that up. Every single word.

I like the way the SMB works. If they say nowt, they have lost it with Poyet. If they support him verbally, they are two faced *****.
Of course I made it up, I thought about it and made up my opinion; did you miss the part "Personally I think..." and "I reckon..."?
Or better still, do you know the concept of having an opinion?

Thoughts?

Tbf some of the players can't really blame poyet for the hull defeat. Unless cattermole is going to say 'what the fuck did you pick me for? I'm shit'. O'shea Also culpable for first goal.

Scatter...mole is one with him, I think he did say something about learning from him recently, yes.

Of course I made it up, I thought about it and made up my opinion; did you miss the part "Personally I think..." and "I reckon..."?
Or better still, do you know the concept of having an opinion?

An opinion, yes. An opinion is based on some basis of fact, some proof points. Something.

An opinion, yes. An opinion is based on some basis of fact, some proof points. Something.
Look at the table and the last 9 games, if that is not "something" then I guess you're right.

Turkeys do not vote for xmas, so prima Donna pro footballers will barely admit:

1. The are pissheads.

2. They cud be a lot fitter.

3. They don't care about the club or fans.

As if I'd believe owt the cunts say anyhow. A verbal show of support would be akin to their numerous rallying cries, meaningless until the actions speak louder than their words. They haven't managed it yet

Thoughts?

A few of them came out and supported PDC if I remember correctly ............before stabbing him in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back