Name our planet.

Gelan

Winger
Before you protest...Mars is not called "Red dust" Saturn is not called "Ringed planet" and Uranus is not called "Gas Giant" though you could argue the case in a literal way.

My choice is "Home"

Before you protest...Mars is not called "Red dust" Saturn is not called "Ringed planet" and Uranus is not called "Gas Giant" though you could argue the case in a literal way.

My choice is "Home"
Your premise is fatally flawed mate. We call the soil "earth" after the name of the planet. We don't call earth "Earth" because the top layer is covered in Soil, otherwise the planet would be called "Soil."

Your premise is fatally flawed mate. We call the soil "earth" after the name of the planet. We don't call earth "Earth" because the top layer is covered in Soil, otherwise the planet would be called "Soil."
I know that, but if Aliens come they'll think we actually did name it after the soil, and unfortunately we couldn't prove otherwise.
Death planet, because everything dies eventually.
Sadly for some, I go on forever :D

It's a fun thread...I don't have a "serious" gland 🤣
Are you a vampire or a ghost ?
We are all ghosts...if you hold no hatred in your soul, death is almost seamless.

Nb: Be good maths, don't spend eternity in the recycle bin...better known as Poltergeist central.

Last edited:
I know that, but if Aliens come they'll think we actually did name it after the soil, and unfortunately we couldn't prove otherwise.

Sadly for some, I go on forever :D
Tgey wouldnt like, as the planet is called Earth, not Soil. I therefore propose we name the planet "Soil," in order to confuse the aforementioned alien's so they don't invade.

Back