National Geordie Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did some f***ing aliens cone down sometimes in the 90s abduct everyone and replace them with pretentious twats with an overblown sense of their importance and no ability to laugh at themselves?

Having worked in Shields, Jarrow and then Newcastle back in the 70s and eRly 80s...there were none of this lot about.

TBH, I've read it all and I still can't believe it's serious .......... I reckon it's the OP on a wind up.

Whenever they do something stupid some people defend them by saying 'it's just a handful of idiots' so I wonder how many will 'like' and comment on there.

Sad thing is a lot of the fuckers will lap this sort of shit up as well.

Anyway my suggestion would be a 'remember when...' theme, where they can all gather in that big square next to the centre of life and watch something on a big screen. The first theme can be 'remember when....we used to win a derby'.

Went to school in Durham with a lot of fuckwits who would lap this sort of shite up despite having no Geordie connections
The worst ones I've met are people are turncoats from Shields or lads from Washy, etc who should really support us. Feel like they've got something to prove so come out with ridiculous shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back