New World Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly things happen for a reason, usually a manufactured one. Unless of course you believe that Saddam did have WMD and Halliburton staff were accidentally placed in the vicinity of the oil wells for the good of everyone else just in case something happened.

So Haliburton 'forced' Gulf War 2 on dubya?

No bother mate, you watched it, it was well worth posting for that reason alone.

Not entirely sure on how it all stacks up, but its certainly got me thinking.

*after going round a lot of websites*
Sadly a lot of it appears to be bollocks and it looks like he turned into a bit of a loon who believes far too many conspiracy theories and that he should be king.
Good speaker though and a very interesting talk/subject.

Giz a documentary to watch in the bath tonight :p

Right mate here goes. You seen all the Pilger stuff I take it? There are loads of reputable ones out there but this one on Youtube is canny, it's called the illuminati project. 250 10 minute episodes, not all are class but put your tin foil hat on and once you get into them, they're like crack cocaine. The other one is by David Icke talking about the New World Order at Oxford Uni. Excellent commentary.

Shell/BP/Whoever.
Bigger man ffs

Right mate here goes. You seen all the Pilger stuff I take it? There are loads of reputable ones out there but this one on Youtube is canny, it's called the illuminati project. 250 10 minute episodes, not all are class but put your tin foil hat on and once you get into them, they're like crack cocaine. The other one is by David Icke talking about the New World Order at Oxford Uni. Excellent commentary.

Add Chatham house to that list

Logon or register to see this image

“Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”

Woodrow Wilson
United States president

Mayer rothchild actually

Woodrow Wilson got some balls and said some pertinent stuff at the end. Shame he fucked all americans lives up by agreeing the private fed bank.

Cock and Balls story that like ;)

Which bit? The Masonic keystone and inscriptions? The despicable artwork? The scary statues? The cloak and dagger construction? The fact our Royals and elite members have land there?

I'd like an explantion to these and the Georgia Guidstones by a non tin foil hat wearing memeber of the smb.
So Haliburton 'forced' Gulf War 2 on dubya?

Not just them mate, they are small change to some of the players out there. Them, Carlyle group and a few other people'groups/organisations who benefit from perpetual war.

George Washington warns of the illuminati

http://consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time.

It does like :lol:

It does, if you are a closed minded individual who refuses to listen to wisdom and knowledge imparted by a guy, well maybe cos he stinks a bit. ;)

George Washington warns of the illuminati

http://consciouslifenews.com/library-congress-confirms-george-washington-aware-nefarious-illuminati/

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time.

I wonder who JFK is talking about in this speech?

In full

The juicy parts

Cock and Balls story that like ;)

Which bit? The Masonic keystone and inscriptions? The despicable artwork? The scary statues? The cloak and dagger construction? The fact our Royals and elite members have land there?

I'd like an explanation to the Denver Airport and the Georgia Guide stones by a non tin foil hat wearing member of the Smb. At best they are scaremongering and at worst preparing us for a disaster of some kind.

Last edited:
Is the world heading for dystopia or utopia? Or a mixture of both that will never become homogenised?

I've not watched that but does it completely miss the time value of money. and the fact that some investors don't want their money returned until a specified time.
It's about fractional reserve banking mainly. Par one is anywho

It does, if you are a closed minded individual who refuses to listen to wisdom and knowledge imparted by a guy, well maybe cos he stinks a bit. ;)

I wonder who JFK is talking about in this speech?

In full

The juicy parts

im sure that it's a coincidence that after jfk said this and that he would smash the CIA into a thousand peices He had his head blown off

im sure that it's a coincidence that after jfk said this and that he would smash the CIA into a thousand peices He had his head blown off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back