Newcastle Airport

As an aside I think it's a canny airport, like Manchester is a scruffy shit hole in comparison. Just wish it had more varied flights but with connections in Heathrow, Paris and Amsterdam you can get to most places.

As an aside I think it's a canny airport, like Manchester is a scruffy shit hole in comparison. Just wish it had more varied flights but with connections in Heathrow, Paris and Amsterdam you can get to most places.

It’s also the right size for me. I think airports like the big 3; Gatwick, Stanstead and Heathrow are too big. It’s like a mammoth maze of terminals and boarding gates. Shops and restaurants. I love “Heathrow: Britains Busiest Airport” but I’d be lost.

We got lost virtually in Fumincino Airport. That is to do with the fact the taxi dropped us off at the wrong terminal coming back but going we were lost finding our carousel. We were lost certainly trying to find our transfer to the hotel.

I think Malaga Airport is a good size too.

Places like Jersey and Teeside certainly are too small. They can have more to it and they would be ok.

Back