NFL 2023

Can only think that one of the top WRs in the draft won’t fall to 9 so I think the Besrs will try and trade out.

Still need a Centre and a pass rusher

Can only think that one of the top WRs in the draft won’t fall to 9 so I think the Besrs will try and trade out.

Still need a Centre and a pass rusher

Solid thinking actually. The OL class is deep with first round talent so they may well want to trade back with someone like vikings if there's a run on QBs like Maye/JJM and grab some more picks
As I started to think above, Vikings indeed starting to make moves ahead of draft:

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

A Draft Trade!!The #Vikings and #Texans have agreed to terms on a major deal in advance of the draft, per me and
@TomPelissero
, landing Minnesota another 1. — Minnesota gets No. 23 and No. 232.— Houston gets No. 42, 188 and a 2025 2nd rounder.

Last edited:
Pickett to the Eagles ! Thought the Stealers would’ve kept him and devolved under Wilson
Didn't see that one coming, Pickett requested the trade after Wilson was brought in but not really sure what the point of going from being Steelers backup to Eagles backup is! He's a solid enough backup since he doesn't turn the ball over but he's got zero potential to being a good starter.

I'm pleased Colbert retired, his last few drafts were awful.

Didn't see that one coming, Pickett requested the trade after Wilson was brought in but not really sure what the point of going from being Steelers backup to Eagles backup is! He's a solid enough backup since he doesn't turn the ball over but he's got zero potential to being a good starter.

I'm pleased Colbert retired, his last few drafts were awful.
Justin Fields to Pitt might be back in play now.

Dolphins basically have a new D this year another LB in Anthony Walker Jr

They've had to move a lot around, releasing and getting new players. Walker won't start much though, he's just there for depth. Jordyn Brooks from Seattle will be Bakers replacement in the starting lineup at ILB. Shaquile Barrett from Tampa is there to provide depth on the edge and cover Phillips and Chubb while they recover from injury.

They've brought in some very good experienced players who imo in the main are better than those they've replaced while reducing the wages massively. Releasing X Howard for example has saved them around 19 million this year and they've brought in Fuller for two years for less than half the cost Xavian was for one year and he's been much much better than him the last couple of seasons.

Biggest issues now are offensive guard after losing Hunt, defensive tackle after losing Wilkins and they need a slot receiver as well as Berrios/Wilson/Cracraft/Chosen weren't very good. Could probably argue more depth is needed on the edge depending on how long Chubb and Phillips will be out. I can see them getting a defensive tackle in the first round of the draft and then going after the other two positions (Guard and WR) later.

Huge changes everywhere because of cap space limitations but up to now they seem to have in the main improved in positions they've lost/released players. They just need to replace a little bit more.

After the draft now free agents will become available as well and the shuffling they've done has left them with cap space to get more players in.
Getting Tyron Smith at LT is huge for the Jets. Just need to keep him healthy.

Joe Douglas actually woke up @Morny

Yeah, both the Jets and Dolphins love an injured offensive linemen. Both had a ridiculous amount of different starting line-ups there last season

Last edited:
They've had to move a lot around, releasing and getting new players. Walker won't start much though, he's just there for depth. Jordyn Brooks from Seattle will be Bakers replacement in the starting lineup at ILB. Shaquile Barrett from Tampa is there to provide depth on the edge and cover Phillips and Chubb while they recover from injury.

They've brought in some very good experienced players who imo in the main are better than those they've replaced while reducing the wages massively. Releasing X Howard for example has saved them around 19 million this year and they've brought in Fuller for two years for less than half the cost Xavian was for one year and he's been much much better than him the last couple of seasons.

Biggest issues now are offensive guard after losing Hunt, defensive tackle after losing Wilkins and they need a slot receiver as well as Berrios/Wilson/Cracraft/Chosen weren't very good. Could probably argue more depth is needed on the edge depending on how long Chubb and Phillips will be out. I can see them getting a defensive tackle in the first round of the draft and then going after the other two positions (Guard and WR) later.

Huge changes everywhere because of cap space limitations but up to now they seem to have in the main improved in positions they've lost/released players. They just need to replace a little bit more.

After the draft now free agents will become available as well and the shuffling they've done has left them with cap space to get more players in.

Yeah, both the Jets and Dolphins love an injured offensive linemen. Both had a ridiculous amount of different starting line-ups there last season
Helps with Ramsey and Armstead restructuring their contracts I believe they’ve actually got space now

Helps with Ramsey and Armstead restructuring their contracts I believe they’ve actually got space now

Yup, and if Tua gets his contract and Hill restructures his they could release shed loads more.

At the moment they have a lot of space going into '25 so Waddle and a few others could get the contacts they deserve next winter.

Last edited:
I’m watching Mahoney training regime. In addition to his club training.

Jeez it’s amazing. He plays football like a baseball player, according to him.

Back