Pallion Shipyards ➡️ World Class Film Studios

looks like one of the reform lot was on the tele saying he wants to re open the yard so they yardies are getting excited
was that the north east mayor thing on last night? i saw a bit and he was just "i'd like to do this, but i'm not allowed to in this job". hopeless.

They'll eventually get drone flying banned. I don't give a toss whether they are legally in the right, picking fights with minimum wage security guards is absolute dickhead behaviour.
The lass this morning actually commented on how civil I was. :lol: They must have to put up with all sorts of crap. Whatever the law states, the golden rule is 'don't be a dick'.
While I agree it does however highlight some people acting with a sense of authority that they don't have. I found myself siding with the auditors sometimes. Council enforcement officers were some of the worst.

But on the very whole those auditors are confrontational arseholes.
was that the north east mayor thing on last night? i saw a bit and he was just "i'd like to do this, but i'm not allowed to in this job". hopeless.
Aye I think one of the other ones (the Tory) made a soundbite about the glass centre campaign.
"If I'm elected I'll do everything within my power to support this"

Last edited:
I wonder why the NE party didn't put up a mayrol candidate, surely this is the sort of thing they should've gone for. Then we could've had a laugh a Brian on the telebox

Logon or register to see this image

Leo PearlmanLeo Pearlman• 1st• 1stManaging Partner @ Fulwell 73 Ltd | Non Exec Director @ Sunderland Football Club | TV & Film InvestmentManaging Partner @ Fulwell 73 Ltd | Non Exec Director @ Sunderland Football Club | TV & Film Investment
2h • 2h •

Fantastic news for the whole UK creative industry, but in particular for the Northern creative corridor and the future generations of the young and talented across our region.

CrownWorks Studios look forward to collaborating and working closely with the team at Forthside, in ensuring that all of our related ambitions and plans are achieved.

Check out the full story here:
https://news.sky.com/story/amp/major-new-film-and-tv-studio-campus-to-be-built-in-stirling-13117020
Major new film and TV studio campus to be built in Stirling

Logon or register to see this image

Leo PearlmanLeo Pearlman• 1st• 1stManaging Partner @ Fulwell 73 Ltd | Non Exec Director @ Sunderland Football Club | TV & Film InvestmentManaging Partner @ Fulwell 73 Ltd | Non Exec Director @ Sunderland Football Club | TV & Film Investment
2h • 2h •

Fantastic news for the whole UK creative industry, but in particular for the Northern creative corridor and the future generations of the young and talented across our region.

CrownWorks Studios look forward to collaborating and working closely with the team at Forthside, in ensuring that all of our related ambitions and plans are achieved.

Check out the full story here:
https://news.sky.com/story/amp/major-new-film-and-tv-studio-campus-to-be-built-in-stirling-13117020
Major new film and TV studio campus to be built in Stirling
Good or bad news for us? Competition a bit closer

There's a fella called simon aldred who is the founder of broadwick live who are involved with the shipyard studios plans...wrote on one of his LinkedIn posts earlier that it was a massively exciting project (didn't ask him outright what's happening with it).....he liked my post..make of it what you will :lol:

There's a fella called simon aldred who is the founder of broadwick live who are involved with the shipyard studios plans...wrote on one of his LinkedIn posts earlier that it was a massively exciting project (didn't ask him outright what's happening with it).....he liked my post..make of it what you will :lol:
Pallion Shipyard?

He also reposted Leo Pearlmans push for crownworks at the time. Surely good news is coming from them soon?

Ive kept an eye out for his posts as he wrote something along the lines of 'international announcements in the coming weeks' that Peter Mcintyre liked

*Actually I screenshot it somewhere back in this thread
That's actually how I found the repost I was trying to find the post you sent into here

Back