Papadoms High St West

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just ordered six, they go in the freezer no bother.

I'd take a punt at £4, don't want to risk £26 in case they're crap like the other one in the granger market.

I've been eating more Thai curry recently anyway and that's piss simple to make up with their pastes and tastes as good/better than the local Thai takeaway.

I'd take a punt at £4, don't want to risk £26 in case they're crap like the other one in the granger market.

I've been eating more Thai curry recently anyway and that's piss simple to make up with their pastes and tastes as good/better than the local Thai takeaway.
Yep, I agree. I wouldn't have risked it if I hadn't tried first.

you seemto have my dog Roker as your pic
That's Otto, six this month.

I think that's a mongrel mate ;)

Brown Lab from Drakeshead Gun Dogs. Big soft lad who couldn't retrieve if his life depended on it...

Its a recognised breed in USA, doesnt bother me though, she is great at retrieving, brings everything back and throws it at my feet, greedy cow will do anything for a biscuit. Regularly finds rabbits and pigeons, all dropped in front of me, she does still have training once a week even though she is 4 now, she is a beauty

Went here a few weeks back with a group of 15. Service and food were both great. Will certainly be heading back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back