Peaky Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just binge-watched series 2 and am gutted it's finished. Absolutely gripping. Couple of top top bewers in it anall in the blond lass and the posh one. Ada's not too shabby either. And for a man of my vintage, Polly Shelby is a massive WAD!!

Absolutely superb series. Best thing I've watched since Breaking Bad finished. Quite proud that something of that quality was made here too.

Series 3 next month I hope

:cool:
They're only starting filming next month so won't be on till next year sometime unfortunately.

Just got through the first series and will say one of the best things I have watched so far

Bearing in mind I am pretty hopeless with computers is there a easy way to watch series two online? Noticed the dvd is less then a tenner on amazon so might just purchase thst to save any fuvk on

Just got through the first series and will say one of the best things I have watched so far

Bearing in mind I am pretty hopeless with computers is there a easy way to watch series two online? Noticed the dvd is less then a tenner on amazon so might just purchase thst to save any fuvk on
In my opinion series 2 is in another level to the first series so you'll not spend ten pounds much better this year. However if you download showbox onto an android device you can watch it for free

have u got netflix mate ??
series 2 is on one of the othe rregions i think ( sur eit was america or something )
if you have netflix you can sign up for UNBLOCK.US for about a fiver a month and it unblocks all the netflix regions ( uk / america / germany / brazil / etc theres abuot 15 of them )
it just changes your internet address so your netflix thinks youre in a different country
if youre interested il find out which region its on ( if it still IS on one of them ) and let you know what to do
well worth doing mind - so much more content on the different regions

have u got netflix mate ??
series 2 is on one of the othe rregions i think ( sur eit was america or something )
if you have netflix you can sign up for UNBLOCK.US for about a fiver a month and it unblocks all the netflix regions ( uk / america / germany / brazil / etc theres abuot 15 of them )
it just changes your internet address so your netflix thinks youre in a different country
if youre interested il find out which region its on ( if it still IS on one of them ) and let you know what to do
well worth doing mind - so much more content on the different regions

Thanks anyway mate but just ordered the dvd for £8

I've been wanting to watch this, but currently working my way through Boardwalk Empire and House of Cards. I literally can't keep up with the amount of shows coming out.
Was loving Boardwalk Empire but now can't find it on my NowTV, does anyone know if it's been removed or am I just being retarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back