Pepper X - Officially the hottest pepper in the world.

MunkyHeed

Striker
Ed Currie has done it again.

Although it's been around for a while in sauce form (therefore diluted), he kept the pure Pepper X under wraps, planning to launch it after someone beat his last creation - the Carolina Reaper(appx 1.6m SHU each).
Since no-one looks like beating that any time soon, he's inflicted more pain on the world by releasing this monstrosity.
These average around 2.7m SHU each, but since the Scoville scale is logarithmic, they're roughly three times hotter than the Reaper!

Although it's been around for a while in sauce form (therefore diluted), he kept the pure Pepper X under wraps, planning to launch it after someone beat his last creation - the Carolina Reaper(appx 1.6m SHU each).
Since no-one looks like beating that any time soon, he's inflicted more pain on the world by releasing this monstrosity.
These average around 2.7m SHU each, but since the Scoville scale is logarithmic, they're roughly three times hotter than the Reaper!

Already got a couple of his pepper X sauces in my collection, they are to be used sparingly

What a loada shite, all this crap about smells like this, smells like that, tastes this, tastes that around 9:50ish. It just sounds like namby pamby art shite and when you get the sad knackers creaming their knickers over some fancy dancy wine.
nibbles?
People who eat really hot shit simply have fucked up taste buds and nerve endings etc in their body to be able to 'enjoy' them. It's the same as how your Mam could wash the dishes in what would feel like boiling water to you as a kid 🤣

Last edited:
What a loada shite, all this crap about smells like this, smells like that, tastes this, tastes that around 9:50ish. It just sounds like namby pamby art shite and when you get the sad knackers creaming their knickers over some fancy dancy wine.
nibbles?
People who eat really hot shit simply have fucked up taste buds and nerve endings etc in their body to be able to 'enjoy' them. It's the same as how your Mam could wash the dishes in what would feel like boiling water to you as a kid 🤣
2/10

Already got a couple of his pepper X sauces in my collection, they are to be used sparingly
Appreciate they are bastard hot, but do they taste nice? Apparently the flavour isn’t as good as the Reaper (depends on personal taste tho I guess)
Presume it could kill
Apparently it’s really hard to OD on peppers as the body will just puke it up before it does too much damage. Wouldn’t fancy testing this theory mind.

Last edited:
nibbles?

Houston, we have a korma eater.

Appreciate they are bastard hot, but do they taste nice? Apparently the flavour isn’t as good as the Reaper (depends on personal taste tho I guess)

Apparently it’s really hard to OD on peppers as the body will just puke it up before it does too much damage. Wouldn’t fancy testing this theory mind.
I like the taste, splash it all over then sprinkle a few diced scotch bonnets for good measure. Heavenly.

Scoville scale is linear.

Not according to Mr. Currie.
I think Mr Currie is getting confused with earthquakes.

Back