Peterborough v Bristol city

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Littlerobbieh

About to kick off on sky sports 1. Really looking forward to this one. I predict 2-1 Bristol city with Agard scoring first.
Team news listed below.

Peterborough (4-4-2): Alnwick; Smith, Zakuani, Burgess, Ntlhe; Maddison, Payne, Anderson, Newell; Mclean, Mackail-Smith. Subs: Day (gk), Bostwick, Oztumer, Vassell, Washiongton, Mendez-Laing, Beautyman.

Bristol City (3-5-2): Fielding; Ayling, Flint, Williams; Little, Smith, Pack, Freeeman, Bryan; Agard, Wilbraham. Subs: Smith, Kane, Wagstaff, Emmanuel-Thomas, Cunningham, Osborne, Richards (gk).

About to kick off on sky sports 1. Really looking forward to this one. I predict 2-1 Bristol city with Agard scoring first.
Team news listed below.

Peterborough (4-4-2): Alnwick; Smith, Zakuani, Burgess, Ntlhe; Maddison, Payne, Anderson, Newell; Mclean, Mackail-Smith. Subs: Day (gk), Bostwick, Oztumer, Vassell, Washiongton, Mendez-Laing, Beautyman.

Bristol City (3-5-2): Fielding; Ayling, Flint, Williams; Little, Smith, Pack, Freeeman, Bryan; Agard, Wilbraham. Subs: Smith, Kane, Wagstaff, Emmanuel-Thomas, Cunningham, Osborne, Richards (gk).

That's never ben Alnwick for Peteborugh

0-1 Bristol city

0-2 city great goal

Last edited:
Both sets of fans were obviously safc influenced. Bristol city sang my garden shed is bigger than this and peterboro sang when peterbro sing its gonna be all right

Will that be the second time ferguson has left peterboro ?
Beware raising expectations! Fergie took em to a level beyond their station and now theyre not happy to be top half of leagu 1. Love to draw em in the cup to go to that pub on the barge on the river! Another fave away drinking hole!

Beware raising expectations! Fergie took em to a level beyond their station and now theyre not happy to be top half of leagu 1. Love to draw em in the cup to go to that pub on the barge on the river! Another fave away drinking hole!
Charters. My local.

Charters. My local.
Really. Good real ale bar and pop upstairs for your Chinese for the way home. Not sure about Prterborough as a city but like the barge and river.
Stayed in Ramsay once on way to a Sheff U game at Charlton. Spot the person who isnt your relative or what. Makes Hawes look like New York

Last edited:
Really. Good real ale bar and pop upstairs for your Chinese for the way home. Not sure about Prterborough as a city but like the barge and river.
Stayed in Ramsay once on way to a Sheff U game at Charlton. Spot the person who isnt your relative or what. Makes Hawes look like New York
Peterborough is piss poor mate. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back