Police Helicopter

Some desperate people - real sad.
Spoke to a Mate of mine yesterday at the game, a train driver. Never been as bad he said 😟
That's truely awful. Having lived in London for a few years everyone knew that the authorities & media didn't publicise "incidents on the tube" (as they described them) too much if at all in case other desperate people were given ideas.

That was when times were much better than they are now. I dread to think what its like these days.

That's truely awful. Having lived in London for a few years everyone knew that the authorities & media didn't publicise "incidents on the tube" (as they described them) too much if at all in case other desperate people were given ideas.

That was when times were much better than they are now. I dread to think what its like these days.

Transport system is shite, Cost of Living challenging and the NHS over breaking point, asylum position out of control.
Cost cuts everywhere and genuinely feel for those people that need help and support.
Meanwhile throwing money at the failed HS2 project.

Try not to overthink it because very little you can do.
This Government are a disgrace.

Some desperate people - real sad.
Spoke to a Mate of mine yesterday at the game, a train driver. Never been as bad he said 😟

We've got this programme running through the Foundation. Sadly it's very needed at the moment.

Back