[poll] ownership

For me the question is how B does it. If they splash the cash in a way where we don't get punished for it, and crucially in a way whereby we don't have to repay it, then it's clearly something you'd like as a fan. But if it's a billionaire like Short, pumping money in but ultimately meaning the club owes them a fortune, then it's a huge risk because if they don't invest well, or if they simply get bored, we're in a world of trouble. Realistically I'd expect the second option is a lot more likely, I don't think many would just throw money in a bottomless pit for the crack.

Definitely not D. C probably the safest, but very much depends on the definition of "limits". Deep down I think a lot would want A mind, not everyone by and means, but quite a few would take it over a lifetime of plodding around and not being able to genuinely compete. I'll stick to saying B though, but I'll have the hypothetical B who just loves spending his or her money and wants nowt in return!

For me the question is how B does it. If they splash the cash in a way where we don't get punished for it, and crucially in a way whereby we don't have to repay it, then it's clearly something you'd like as a fan. But if it's a billionaire like Short, pumping money in but ultimately meaning the club owes them a fortune, then it's a huge risk because if they don't invest well, or if they simply get bored, we're in a world of trouble. Realistically I'd expect the second option is a lot more likely, I don't think many would just throw money in a bottomless pit for the crack.

Definitely not D. C probably the safest, but very much depends on the definition of "limits". Deep down I think a lot would want A mind, not everyone by and means, but quite a few would take it over a lifetime of plodding around and not being able to genuinely compete. I'll stick to saying B though, but I'll have the hypothetical B who just loves spending his or her money and wants nowt in return!
Good post. I guess the question is more about how much success is the driver vs connection to area/morals

Back