Rangers just gone top, lost one match since dumping Beale

tony_not_in_london

Central Defender
So Rangers finally get to first place in their annual two horse race today.

Checking the table you can see they have now only lost four matches this season

Three of these four Rangers’ losses were in the first seven games of the season - funnily enough when Wor Michael Beale was in charge

Since letting Beale go Rangers have only lost one league match in nineteen… to Celtic

Luckily for us (🙄) Mr Speakman was alert though to the possibility of bringing this chancer in to our club…

So Rangers finally get to first place in their annual two horse race today.

Checking the table you can see they have now only lost four matches this season

Three of these four Rangers’ losses were in the first seven games of the season - funnily enough when Wor Michael Beale was in charge

Since letting Beale go Rangers have only lost one league match in nineteen… to Celtic

Luckily for us (🙄) Mr Speakman was alert though to the possibility of bringing this chancer in to our club…
Beale wouldn't be competent at grassroots level.

What is his for us 30.7%? With four tough games coming up.

Could easily be on 23.5% for what was a exciting playoff candidate team already assembled.

He has to go.
It’s whatever he wants it to be. So he will say he was in charge v Stoke, Preston,Plymouth and hull away. The rest weren’t anything to do with him

This dullard is an absolute embarrassment.

I can't remember any precedent when the same manager, in the same season, has so massively underperformed against two other managers, managing exactly the same players, at two different clubs.

At Sunderland, Mowbray got 1.42 points a game with this group of players, and got sacked, but this dullard is getting 1.26 points a game. That difference is already worth 7 points a season (and we sacked Mowbray!), and is only going to get worse with the run of fixtures we have coming up.

At Rangers, this dullard got 1.71 points per game. Clement has got 2.71 points per game. That difference would be worth 38 points a season.

He is completely useless. No idea what is going on, no idea what to do, no idea how to manage people, no idea how to get results.

An absolute f***ing bluffer who found someone in Speakman who was so up his own arsehole that he fell for it, just like he once did with Lee Johnson.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why I don’t understand those wanting a complete overhaul of the club on the back of results and performances since Beale came in.

A coach can make such a huge difference, the playing squad we have haven’t all become useless, slow and ponderous overnight.

I know I’m in the minority but I still think a properly decent coach gets this squad challenging comfortably in playoffs. Mowbray is hardly the best out there but he was basically achieving that already.

This is why I don’t understand those wanting a complete overhaul of the club on the back of results and performances since Beale came in.

A coach can make such a huge difference, the playing squad we have haven’t all become useless, slow and ponderous overnight.

I know I’m in the minority but I still think a properly decent coach gets this squad challenging comfortably in playoffs. Mowbray is hardly the best out there but he was basically achieving that already.
We're still short of a decent you know what.
But you're right a good manager should perform better with this squad.(and I include Mowbray in that)

He has the highest win percentage of any rangers manager ever you know!!!!

That is a decent achievement though isn’t it? I appreciate it ultimately counted for nothing but was there really that much shame in coming second to Postecoglou’s Celtic? I don’t watch SPL but if his Celtic team were anything like his Spurs side then I would say not.

As I say, I don’t watch the SPL so those are genuine questions.
It has no bearing on how I judge the job he’s doing here (which I think is really poor) either way.

Back