Raucous fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladecat

Striker
Scum and dippers all shouted out after their efforts at Anfield.

Hear a pin drop at Scum Park and miserable silentfans behind one goal at Wembley

Noisy bunch, best fans in the world… according to the Barclays ad
The whole crowd at Scum Park are clearly eating the best pies in the world so cant sing.
Im not hearing those marvellous Liverpool fans cheering their team at the end at Wembley...theyve gone for their tube back to East London

The whole crowd at Scum Park are clearly eating the best pies in the world so cant sing.
Im not hearing those marvellous Liverpool fans cheering their team at the end at Wembley...theyve gone for their tube back to East London
the mags that went today are staging there own protest they are having a silent sit in

Two sets of very over-rated fans. Liverpool still a different class to the mags though.
Ever visited lfc for a game mate ? There's about 100 coaches from all over the uk man in there car parks fukin shite man n they have the audacity to call Man U fans not from Manchester

Ever visited lfc for a game mate ? There's about 100 coaches from all over the uk man in there car parks fukin shite man n they have the audacity to call Man U fans not from Manchester

Yes I have but it's the same for most clubs playing at home. Their away fans are usually one of the best.

They also put on some good flag displays etc. which is quite unique in this country. They're very organised too.

Yes I have but it's the same for most clubs playing at home. Their away fans are usually one of the best.

They also put on some good flag displays etc. which is quite unique in this country. They're very organised too.
Wtf u on about man these coaches are from fukin anywhere but liverpool ,Cornwall,london,Wales,Ireland,u name it n it doesn't happen at most clubs ,does it happen at the other Scouse club Everton I don't think so!n their away fans aren't a patch on Man U away fans .

And abroad. I was staying in Liverpool when they beat Crystal Palace in the League Cup Semi in 2001. The amount of Scandinavians there for the match was incredible. More money than sense.

Wtf u on about man these coaches are from fukin anywhere but liverpool ,Cornwall,london,Wales,Ireland,u name it n it doesn't happen at most clubs ,does it happen at the other Scouse club Everton I don't think so!n their away fans aren't a patch on Man U away fans .

:lol: Calm down you nutter. I was referring to their vocal support and if you read my post before you burst a blood vessel over fuck all you'd notice I said "both" sets of fans are over rated.

You need to get out. Absolute psycho.

And abroad. I was staying in Liverpool when they beat Crystal Palace in the League Cup Semi in 2001. The amount of Scandinavians there for the match was incredible. More money than sense.
We had Dutch lads over for the Derby, and have a fair few exiles who travel to home games. Does it really matter where the fans come from? At least they are going to the games

We had Dutch lads over for the Derby, and have a fair few exiles who travel to home games. Does it really matter where the fans come from? At least they are going to the games

It would bother me if we had tons of tourists were there with bags of merchandise and half and half scarves. We will never be successful enough for that to happen though.

It would bother me if we had tons of tourists were there wIth bags of merchandise and half and half scarves. We will never be successful enough for that to happen though.
Yep. Club shop photographing , half and half scarf wearing tourist fans arent the same as lads who live in the South but support northern teams because their family hail from a northern city. Some lads from Slough were in the Harbour at the WestBrom game who were born n bred down there but whose famiies were from Fence Houses and Hetton

:lol: Calm down you nutter. I was referring to their vocal support and if you read my post before you burst a blood vessel over fuck all you'd notice I said "both" sets of fans are over rated.

You need to get out. Absolute psycho.
Ok I'll get out more ........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back