Reet- let's get this tidied up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Striker
Just leaving now for Gods country to pick up the other half and her mother. First away derby for her as a 74 year old so I hope today goes off ok and she's not scarred for life through any knackers misbehaving!

Good look everyone today - especially those crossing the Tyne. Stay safe and stay lucky but most of all remember WE ARE SUNDERLAND. So stay CLASSY.

you're just going to tidy up the mother in law?

You dirty bastard.

Just leaving now for Gods country to pick up the other half and her mother. First away derby for her as a 74 year old so I hope today goes off ok and she's not scarred for life through any knackers misbehaving!

Good look everyone today - especially those crossing the Tyne. Stay safe and stay lucky but most of all remember WE ARE SUNDERLAND. So stay CLASSY.
Hear hear :cool:

Your other half is 74?? Haha ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back