Roy Keane investigated for Road Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

All over the Irish news. Got into a altercation with a taxi driver. The driver told him to smile and Keane kicked off.

Breakingnews.com

Sorry if SEB and sorry if the link isn't working.

So where in the report does it suggest that Roy Keane was the aggressor? Another non-story.

"a report that a man had behaved aggressively towards another man"

:rolleyes:

If I was involved in a confrontation with another driver,and roy Keane got out of the other car,i would be bricking it.I would hate myself for it later though,so that's that sorted.

Can you just imagine you were sat behind him and you pipped your horn not knowing who it was, the car stops and out pops Keane. You would shit yourself.

I was driving London to Norwich early one morning at the time he was managing Ipswich. As I drove past the Stanstead junction, a Range Rover shot out in front of me off the slip road so fast, I didn't see him approaching . I could just make out the reg plate RK1(it might be the wrong number, but digits were correct) before he shot off like shit off a shovel. I'm pretty sure it was likely to be him, and remember thinking "doesn't take prisoners on the road, wor Roy".

Roy Kinnear Jnr lives around there.

I love how Keane has been given this almost mythical hard man reputation

He's like some modern day William Wallace slaying 100 men with his bare hands.

Has anyone actually seen him have a fight?

Exactly. All mouth and no trousers is Roy.

Remember when he had a swing at Shearer and missed by a mile, the man is a total bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back