SAFC around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great place, Kutna Hora. Was there in September, stayed at a friend's. Some cracking breweries/beers round about. Went to Humpolec to visit the Bernard Brewery. And earlier this month did the Plzen Brewery tour. Like the Czechs, me.
Yeah been here a few times mate as the lass is originally from here so over visiting her family for christmas. Was over in September as well mate not done the Plzen tour but the father in law says he's going to take me soon. Got them all watching the match this afternoon with me so been educating them all to despise the dirty mags for the day.

On me couch in the eastern suburb of Maroubra in Sydney.

Had a few watching a carol concert and fireworks by the beach and now tanking up. Hope I stay awake.

All set in sunny Singapore!
Chilled Tiger in the fridge and flag wrapped around the TV set.
Let's go for another win versus our friends from down the road!

Yishun? Definitely north of the AMK gap, excellent!
Regards from the central region :)

Stunning record. Keep it up today!!

No prospect of getting back out to Manila at the moment (although back in conversation with that client so you never know).

Berlin is about as far East as I'm managing for work and therefore there's a distinct lack of dwarf boxing in my life at moment. :cry::cry:
Just been to see The Hobbit 3 so I am full to the brim with dwarf vexation...if any Mags start tonight I will unleash the Goblin Smiter, see how they like a taste of that.....ha'way the lads!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back