Season ticket renewals

Shout out to the lass in the ticket office who just sorted my step fatha’s out. I only noticed today they’d renewed him for the same price as mine whereas he’s had over 65 for the last 3 seasons.
Despite it being the cut-off for direct debits yesterday she said she would see what she could do and lo and behold, he’s received an email straight away with the over 65 price on.

The lasses in there are always really helpful.
they really are in my experience. it's a shame that they have to put up with hassle because of the higher ups decision making. they don't deserve it.

For the last 3 seasons Ive paid up front.

Received the E_mail about one month ago inviting renewal. Went into my account and at that time it gave me facility to renew but I thought Id wait a few weeks before actually renewing

Went into account today and no facility shown to do this.

Phoned ticket office and they told me Id already renewed and Direct Debit had been set up 1st payment due 1st May. I informed them I had not actioned this and for the last 3 seasons had been paying up front (prior to that I was paying by D/D0

I told her I had not received any information about this, no details were shown in my account, and wanted to pay up front.

She said their must be a system glitch, would cancel D/D today, and after 24 hours have elapsed should be able to renew on line!

I'll wait and see what happens.

Will report back on here

This is actually similar to my issue, I'm hoping there is an actual glitch and this all gets sorted in that case.

I get people are fucked off with KLD. As am I, but I've renewed out of habit. Some people clearly take it all more seriously than a game of footie .

A lot of it is the increased prices in the context of people now paying more on their mortgages and everything else. Some simply can't afford it. Others have decided it's not value for money. Others are pissed off enough to do it.

What else am I gonna do on a Sat? Kids tickets both still £55, its too cheap not to renew - if I didnt I dont think id bother pick and choosing games we just wouldnt bother with the cost of one matchday!
Im not as frustrated with owners as others I suppose

Ah the benefit of renewing in one lump payment, not denying that the DD scheme is a useful facility for those that choose to use it, but I read so many posts on here with complaints or queries regarding renewals it appears to be a flawed system.

Canny surprised at the number of people not renewing on here like
Well, "not renewing" and "those that actually don't" will be to different things :D
Do New season ticket prices go up after Early Bird is finished or are they one set price

Son wants to join the R&W army, but we're waiting (hoping) to see if the old fella next to us renews or not.

Im opening to pickup that seat as soon as I can but dont wanna risk the price increasing above £190 for a U22

Last edited:
Aye I cancelled my auto renewal couple of weeks ago and also cancelled my direct debit through bank and received email today saying I’ve renewed!!

Any money goes out of my account on May 1st and I’ll be down the ticket office wanting a refund. Clowns.
That has to be against all consumer laws surely. A product youve had before but no longer want however the supplier has decided you have to have it and will expect you to pay for it.

It’s Fukkin disgusting man. Shambolic isn’t in it. As a token gesture they should renew you for nowt ……………… actually that’s double bad luck

Scrap that last bit.

That has to be against all consumer laws surely. A product youve had before but no longer want however the supplier has decided you have to have it and will expect you to pay for it.

It’s Fukkin disgusting man. Shambolic isn’t in it. As a token gesture they should renew you for nowt ……………… actually that’s double bad luck

Scrap that last bit.
I had 3 tickets.
Made new direct debits for 2. I didn’t include the 3rd in any renewal info. I even used a new bank for my 2 that I was keeping. Before I renewed the direct debit mandate I deleted all Safc related payment methods from bank accounts and started again.

But because the 3rd ticket was an adult auto renew they just set it back up with last year’s payment method. Cheeky bastards. Cancelled via email instantly and processed by club in 2 days

Looking to shift seats. I presume have to wait until out of renewal phase or is it possible to request new ones now?
This is what I want to do, you have to email the ticket office, you need to include name and membership number. They will then contact you on the 7th May or after.

Why it has to be this complicated is beyond me, why didn’t they have a a renewal phase to secure your existing seat, then a renewal phase for people that want to move there seat.

Back