Slept in wrong bed- paid with her life

Sorry, I think I've not expressed myself clearly. Absolutely agree with that, and what he did was terrible and he deserves all he gets. A grotesque example of the kind of person who's so wound up with aggression that he's like a bomb waiting to go off - there's too many people like that.

I was just commenting on how often on here you see people telling us about what they'd do to various criminals when in practice, they almost certainly wouldn't, as shown by how seldom it happens.

I think it probably happens more than we think. The reality is if you attacked a criminal and gave them a kicking, you'd be unlikely to report it to the Police or press.

Life with a minimum of 14 years - that’s a bloody scandal- why call it life when it’s only a few years - when will the judiciary actually have the bollocks to say life is life if you take someone else’s life. Too many lifers walking the streets whilst the victims loved ones and family have their own life sentence of sorrow to live through!!! Justice my arse!!

…they found Mrs Barnes sitting up in their bed drinking gin and tonic with her false teeth on the bedside table.

Eh? There’s nee way she mistakenly walked in the wrong premises and knocked herself up a drink.

Another strong case for the death penalty here. How the fuck do you react like that? Horrible bastard.

I’m convinced some people almost fantasise about getting involved in a violent defence of their property. Very occasionally they get an opportunity. He was obviously on the brink anyway, anyone even slightly normal would have probably laughed at the situation. Poor old dear. Her sitting in his bed sipping a G&T would have been hilarious for 99.9% of people

Back