Song that start with a vehicle noise

I was sure Bat Out Of Hell started with a motorbike sound, but not according to Spotify.
Was actually my first thought but I misremembered.

It does contain what sounds like a Harley Davidson later in the song though, which was actually done by Todd Rundgren on guitar.

Been trying to think of a few for a quiz round. So far I've got:
Back in the USSR- The Beatles
Driving in my car - Madness
Ash Lose Control
Bicycle race - Queen
Girls Girls Girls, Motley Crue

Night Boat To Cairo - Madness
Get Outta My Dreams (Get Into My Car) - Billy Ocean

I was sure Bat Out Of Hell started with a motorbike sound, but not according to Spotify.
Pink Cadillac. Natalie cole

The sound in the beginning is taken from an old Emu sample disc of a motorbike idling.

It was Dave Gahans Porsche mate

Quotes from the documentary on the DVD of the Black Celebration remaster from 2006:

Alan Wilder: "One of the first tracks we recorded, I think, was Stripped. And that just flowed, probably the only track on the album that did, and it was easy.[1] And I think I have to give credit to Martin's demo, because recorded the demo using the opening sound to that, which is an Emulator sample of a motorbike, ideally. And we said, "Well, let's just replicate that in the studio", and everything else just followed. We recorded Dave's Porsche, if you're trying to be [specific], a Porsche, and we recorded its ignition, which starts the track."

It was Dave Gahans Porsche mate

Quotes from the documentary on the DVD of the Black Celebration remaster from 2006:
The ignition sound starts at ten seconds, the Emu sample starts at two seconds. So in essence you have two totally different vehicle noises in the first ten seconds of the song.

You can hear the sample at the beginning of this SoundCloud clip, then you can hear it being time-stretched, then you can hear it in the song.

Back